Cigarettes.

Neskoner

Tonight made me realize i never want to smell smoke from cigarettes closer than 5 feet than me..the shit makes me sick..ive been smoking herb for about 6 years..but cigarettes have ruined taste in anything..i havent smoked one in over a year..but at least marijuana is natural..tabacco might be grown on a plant..but all the tar they add sure as hell didnt come straight from the crop...i know my mom smokes a pack a day,and most of my "friends" do the same..Im just wondering if anyone else feels the same,or feels completely different and they cant go a day without the nicotine...discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have smoked for 17 years. im 27. i smoke maybe two packs a week. i hate it. it smells. its expensive. it makes me feel like shit. i would rather smoke weed. however nicotine has my ass when i drink. if im drinking i like to smoke, prefferably large spliffs with a cig mixed with maybe a grahm and a half of weed. but i smoke newports drunk like nothing, like i was 17. it smells nasty, yet good. steel water pipes and chronic with good herb is a nice smoke. american tobacco is legal crack with a higher death rate.

smoking is expensive, kills you, makes you smell bad, is no good for you, turns your teeth yellow and if you ever start start quitting the same day.

cigs are bad for you every way around, yet, so appealling when you want one.

im not smoking currently,, it makes me irritable and irate for no reason. all bad.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Mar 28 2005, 03:04 AM

i enjoy smoking but all the additives in tobacco are what scare me about it. I have been thinking about switching over to american spirits since its an all natural additive free ciggerette. Anyone on here smoke these?

ive been smoking american spirits for quite a while now

i enjoy them, and they last longer

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Mar 28 2005, 12:04 PM

i enjoy smoking but all the additives in tobacco are what scare me about it. I have been thinking about switching over to american spirits since its an all natural additive free ciggerette. Anyone on here smoke these?

When I did smoke cigs American Spirit used to be my brand, that and Camel Turkish Gold (or lucky strike when in Europe). I definately noticed a difference in taste and quality with American Spirits over other cigarettes but their still not much better for you. Still full of tar, which comes naturally from the tobacco burning. Same with bu donly it has even more tar, but I'll probly never quit that. I used to smoke cigs for about three years and I'm pretty much off them now but still when I'm drunk....

That and my girl smokes so that just makes it harder.

Guest sneak

^^long time no see when...

Originally posted by sarcasm@Mar 28 2005, 08:45 AM

yeah man, now adays i've been seeing some shit that looks like it was

injected by some steriods. fucking scientists these days

fucking great isnt it?? :smiles:

you can get some amazing smokes now..