Cigarettes!?

bobthebuilder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jan 7 2005, 08:39 PM

ciggarattes are 7 bucks a back innyc..some place 6.50

you could always get them from a hustler for like 4 or 5 bucks a pack

or you could buy cartons for 30 bucks from a indian reservation (they also have online stores)

Yea i seen those, Im looking for the price of 20.00 a box shit back in the day late 80s a Box cost 5 motherfucking dollars.

Cigarettes down south are definately waaaay cheaper. Always have been. Maybe even more so now since the corporate tax bill passed with an amendment for the tobacco buy out. Tobacco farmers are happier than pigs in slop. Everyone else besides big business... well not so happy.

I get cartons for 30.00 dead even for name brand cigs, no tax on military post.

Originally posted by villain@Jan 7 2005, 08:47 PM

Cigarettes down south are definately waaaay cheaper. Always have been. Maybe even more so now since the corporate tax bill passed with an amendment for the tobacco buy out. Tobacco farmers are happier than pigs in slop. Everyone else besides big business... well not so happy.

I get cartons for 30.00 dead even for name brand cigs, no tax on military post.

Well until last week I was getting mine for 22.00 EVEN Parliaments for a carton, then the assbag customs decided to stop letting US made tax freee cigs ride back in to the US. So for a week i had to buy them at the store and im going broke.

its funny i used to smoke camle str8s for a years then switched to amspirits, then got used to them, at which point all other brands tasted like crap all chemical-ish. so i quit smokin, Nicorete life status, then i got drunk and stressed, visa versa really, had a few smokes, and now i am addcted to both Nicorete and the cigs.

Your information/request has been successfully submitted!

Look for your package in the mail in 6-8 weeks.

FUCKIN-A

How much do those things cost per a carton?

Ive been smoking since i was 8 years old, without cigarettes i get pissed so quick i go off on everybody. The only thing that combats cravings is hard liquor :(

Originally posted by heavyLox@Jan 7 2005, 08:55 PM

Nicorete life status, then i got drunk and stressed, visa versa really, had a few smokes, and now i am addcted to both Nicorete and the cigs.

This is why I haven't tried the gum yet. I tried to quit smoking by picking up chewing (tobacco) and found it difficult to satisfy my cravings in a 5 min smoke break by chewing tobacco.... so then I started smoking on smoke breaks and chewing when I was off.... Next thing I know I'm smoking and chewing. ... I'm off the chew now but still smoking.

Yo bob. Just quit man. But whatever you do... don't quit cold turkey unless you want to die.

Originally posted by trackstand@Jan 8 2005, 01:44 AM

US $4.00?? THAT IS FUCKING CHEAP.

Try going to New York City, you'll be buying packs for $8.50...

bro, i was in brooklyn like like two years ago, and a pack was $7.50

that shit is whiggity whack. is it true they jacked up the prices of smokes

to get people to quit?