church<-

•nakone•

i dont know whats my problem but everytime i step into a church i get this eire feeling like i shouldnt be there, im like scared to go to church

anyway just wondering how many of you guys hit up the church on sunday, ive tried.. but like i said i dont feel right in a church,

o yeah sorry for wasting your time, this thread is pointless, its just been on my mind for awhile now :o

---------------------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Although I'm not religious in the slightest, I like going into churches and just looking at all the gothic architecture and religious imagery. Especially those HUGE cathedrals in Europe. I don't know, I find shit like that interesting as hell......

Same here, when i was in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland I dug that shit, despite being an avid existentialist.

Guest socrates

I'll keep it simple for ya NAK....karma is the belief that doing something bad upon someone/something else will end up in something bad happening to you...like a circle.

I know that isn't exactly what it is, but I had to keep it simple. Someone probably has a better simple explination.

Originally posted by Glik0

such as nak smacking me, and me retaliating by beating the shit out of his pitty whore ass.

no, no, thats a direct reaction to an action, karma is spiritual in nature. so its like nak smaking you, you run away crying and then the mack truck hitting nak while he goes to get some chip to celebrate his victory.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

no, no, thats a direct reaction to an action, karma is spiritual in nature. so its like nak smaking you, you run away crying and then the mack truck hitting nak while he goes to get some chip to celebrate his victory.

^^^That's the best explanation so far.

But to answer the question originally posed: On the rare occasions that I visit church, I get the uncomfortable feeling of not belonging--kind of like everyone's looking at me like I'm the new guy or something. Plus they all get up in your face saying "Hey! You gonna become a member?" or "You know we got a killer Wednesday night Bible study every week, right?" It's almost like they're trying to sell religion to you by pitching it. I leave thinking that God didn't intend for church to go down the way it does. But maybe it all differs with the denomination...

Archived