chucking sickies on F.R.Y.D.A.Y heyyyy! 23july.....

meateater

not meeee i worked me ass off...not really,was a slackish easy day..

well seening as Mr.ABC is chucking a sicky heres the friday thread.

friday.. eat drink and paint ..take the night easy as woork calls for

me in the morining

saturday..work half day then prepare myself for a piss fest 21st!

girrllssss!!!!

sunday.. hungover get a kebab for lunhc most likly then go for a ride on

the motor bikes, then paint later on in the night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by azert

Today: Play cards all night. Not poker, this phillipino card game.

Saturday: Hike Mt. Mitaka as to prepare for climbing Mt. Fuji.

Sunday: Rest? Fucked if I know.

pai gao? or however u spell it?

Today: Play cards all night. Not poker, this phillipino card game.

pisoy? the one where you oganize your cards into good better and best? you try to make thre sets of poker hands? SO fun!

ps. pai gow is chinese

These niggas named a pizza after Phuket ... Of all the indonesian cities to choose... Its like they enjoy having lame jokes made at them by hungry yokels..

Anyway this weekend isn't going to be anything flash ...

tonight- pack up clothes and stuff

Saturday- pack up more stuff and go shopping for some essentials...have lunch with my folks

Saturday night- this dudes 18th ... unfortunately he's a chubby mans man and I don't think he knows any supple women to conversate with ... and I'm not going to enjoy having to talk to random writters all evening ... but the birthday boys a nice young chap.. so I'll man up and do my best to have a good time...

Sunday - Move into new place of residence ... meet the neighbours ... assert myself as cock of the roost ( haha I know what your all thinking... "cock of something alright" .... stop thinking it )

Thats about it

Something with a "p" but yeah you get like 12 cards and you have to group at least three cards together. So yeah you have like layers of cards... but I'm playing with some Phillipino's that have always played it, so I'm prepared for an ass beating.

Something with a "p" but yeah you get like 12 cards and you have to group at least three cards together. So yeah you have like layers of cards... but I'm playing with some Phillipino's that have always played it, so I'm prepared for an ass beating.

yeah thats pisoy.

azert, check this link: http://www.pagat.com/partition/pusoy.html

it has good basic info.

just remember: good, better, best.

^ yeah, i've spent sooo many hours drinking whiskey and playing those games with old filipino dudes and losing all my money.

Those old guys would play all weekend, with sleep breaks every now and then. The women would go home, cook, and bring big pots of food so you don't have to get up. so much fun.

friday, well the day has been pissed away with lectures and grocery shopping, and now i am in my room playing on 12oz. when i should be studying. as for tonight? maybe wait until it gets a bit later then go and write on things.

sa turd ay, study a lil' bit. maybe go to the beach if its a nice day. who knows

sunday, study some more, fuck all else. im a loser.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The weekend includes, in no known order: crashing some girl's (who I don't know very well) beach apartment on the other side of the island, fishing on a tiny aluminum boat in the middle of a lake, boat party in La Parguera, and alcohol.

*********Friday

~I'm not sure.

~prob go to library and take out book loan for a 8-10 page paper i'm going to write on head shrinking.

http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/en/medicineman/gallery/understanding1.jpg'>

*********Saturday

~lounge with my boyfriend

~Go out late night to a jazz bar

*********Sunday

~I don't know.

~maybe work on paper

~Maybe go to thrift store.

i don't know about this weekend, but i'm having a work goodbye coctail party 2nite.

then one month of vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friday: not a damn thing. smoke some weed with the hubby. have some fun in the sheets. watch le tour de france. maybe i will take him to see the bourne identity. is that what its called? i forgot the name. something like that.

saturday: GARLIC FESTIVAL!!!!! what more can i ask for? garlic, beer, hot sun, garlic, garlic fries, garlic ice cream, hot sun, beer, garlic, and more garlic. should be a blast. i know that i'd be beat by the time i get home.

sunday: chill. i want to go to the zoo. so i might make him.

Today:

- bought supplies for my pet

- filled the gas tank

- got some cash money

- heading out to Philly tonight to see

- THE BLOODHOUND GANG

- fuckyou

Tomorrow:

- Wake up and curse work

- work

- home and pass out

SundDDDdauuadyuyy:

- yardwork

- pray for rain

i think i might get fired from work today.

on wednesday, i told the manager i really needed to get off early to study for this huge final at school (which i did), and he got pissy and said no..so i went on lunch and didnt come back..

ps-do u get unemployment if you get fired? or just layed off?

pps-devilush: Garlic icecream??:yum: :yuck:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i think i might get fired from work today.

on wednesday, i told the manager i really needed to get off early to study for this huge final at school (which i did), and he got pissy and said no..so i went on lunch and didnt come back..

ps-do u get unemployment if you get fired? or just layed off?

Most employers will offer severence in the form of a month or two salary, but generally this only applies to people who were not fired due to misconduct. They legally do not have to give you anything it really depends on your employer and what was stated in the contract when you got the job.

Friday

Slept

enjoyed the nice weather/played frisbee golf

Go to an indie film showing where one of my films is being shown along with a batch of other locals and then some bigger film.

Saturday

Sleep

enjoy nice weather

go to art show where i have some photos being shown and i want to check out all the other shit there

chill with friends

secure the realm

Sunday

Sleep

enjoy nice weather

chill with friends

unknown

Archived