Chuck Palahniuk, author of fight club

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BOZACK

tragic masturbation accidents?? what did they jerk too hard, rip their schlongs off and bleed to death???

one kid fucks himself with a carrot and his mother finds it in with his dirty clothes

another boy shoves molded wax down his urethra and jacks off, but the wax goes too far into his dick and ends up in his bladder and has to go to the hospital

last kid likes to jack off underwater while some part of the swimming pool sucks on his asshole. well it ends up sucking out his large intestine and he has to bite through it so he can escape and get air.

Originally posted by dowmagik

one kid fucks himself with a carrot and his mother finds it in with his dirty clothes

another boy shoves molded wax down his urethra and jacks off, but the wax goes too far into his dick and ends up in his bladder and has to go to the hospital

last kid likes to jack off underwater while some part of the swimming pool sucks on his asshole. well it ends up sucking out his large intestine and he has to bite through it so he can escape and get air.

jesus god i am going to throw up please excuse me

I've read Choke, Lullaby and Fight Club.

i'm pretty fucking jealous you got to meet him. i would assume Lullaby is being made into a movie. It's funny that if you notice the photo of him on the jacket of Fight club...he looks all clean cut and more or less a nice guy. on the dust jacket for lullaby however...he looks like a long hair emo art fag with this "too cool" expression on his face. What an asshole.

If I remember correct the books being made into movies are Lullaby, Choke and Invisible Monsters. He was pretty damn full of himself, but he was a nice guy. He brought a box of fake severed arms and hands and gave them to people that asked him questions during the Q&A section. He autographed Invisible Monsters for me and I asked him to write a word that's offensive to him along with it, he wrote the word "mangina".

Guest diggity

that one about the swimming pool made my stomach drop. I havent read fightclub, but i put the dvd on all the time. i really like the first half of it but it tends to fall off for me when that whole project mayhem gets going good. how much different is the book from the movie? and could you give me a brief descriptions of the others hes wrote incase one of them sounds interesting? danke.

Word on gettin down with C.P. My pal Jim saw him read in NYC, three kids passed out, and during the Q & A he gave little bottles of Vodka to all the kids who asked questions.

His work is fun to read and always carries some subversive anarchic message.

Also, some neat(3x) vandalism shit in Choke... in the beginning, the mother marks various walls by standing her son in front of em while shining headlights on him, and then outlining his shape with black spraypaint.

Get into it

Anybody else dig this guy's work? I met him tonight at a reading he did and he was a way cool guy. He read a gruesome short story about 3 boys that have tragic masturbation accidents. He also announced that 3 more of his books are being made into movies, and one is by the same people that did Requiem For a Dream. Good stuff. :)

That's cool, I'll be looking forward to that......good storylines and drama.

that's strange...someone in my dorm building just told me about a friend of his who died masturbating. he has a bag over his head to prolong the orgasm and suffocated. his mom walked in to find her son dead with a hardon and a bag over his face...yuck. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!

Originally posted by BOZACK

that's strange...someone in my dorm building just told me about a friend of his who died masturbating. he has a bag over his head to prolong the orgasm and suffocated. his mom walked in to find her son dead with a hardon and a bag over his face...yuck. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!

Urban legend.

that particular story falls under an urban legend.

its interesting out of a couple of threads about this guy, everyone seemed to dislike invisible monsters...what gives?? any reasons as to why...I want to read it, as Ive read lullaby and choke, I doubt ill read fight club, because of the movie, but yeah...whats the deal.

Anybody else dig this guy's work? I met him tonight at a reading he did and he was a way cool guy. He read a gruesome short story about 3 boys that have tragic masturbation accidents. He also announced that 3 more of his books are being made into movies, and one is by the same people that did Requiem For a Dream. Good stuff. :)

that is awesome, im pretty stoked. I loved requiem and i love his work, dare i say it, rock on!

Archived