Chubby Chicks

GamblersGrin

cmon, i know some of you scumbag 12ozers have indulged in the chubby chasin game. are they really that bad? i dont think so. somethin to grab on to is fun. i dont mean flab city though. share stories of em.

one nite i went back to this one chubbers place and it was kinda overwhelming spoonin up w/ her. i was out of my league for sure.

i was down in atlanta and went to some party w/ a fellow 12ozer and within 10 minutes i was kissing 3 girls at once. dude will say they were all chubbers. one was. i dint care. its kind of a funny thing hookin up w/ girls that are legal yet almost 10 years younger. heh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, it was the "georgia tech chubbers" man, 2 of them was chub. you know it, the third was aight, i shoulda gotted wasted like balls outta my mind, ya heard.

i had a stint with a chubb myself back in the day, she gotted pregnant and gotted more chub, what do you know, dont worry, onesecondawesome isnt a dad, she cheated on my, haha, what a bitch.....damn chubbers

I love chubby lovers, cause lord knows my ass is the size of the World's Fair globe.

And chubby chicks letting guys push em around? Nah thats just flat out girls who will take shit, cause when my ass was fat, I didnt take shit from no one and I still dont. Word the fuck up confidence.

Originally posted by gatita@Nov 2 2004, 11:28 PM

I love chubby lovers, cause lord knows my ass is the size of the World's Fair globe.

And chubby chicks letting guys push em around? Nah thats just flat out girls who will take shit, cause when my ass was fat, I didnt take shit from no one and I still dont. Word the fuck up confidence.

you are so not chubby! thick, in the best sense possible, (cuae you are fit) but not chubby.

dude, when you have to climb on top of a lady......THAT'S chubby

actually that's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than just chubby!

Fat Girls Try Harder.

I was seing a woman for a bit with money, a fancy loft,

gourmet cooking experience and a fully stocked bar.

She had a really pretty face but if she was like 40 pounds

lighter, there's no chance she'd even look at me.

or maybe there is..... yes.... yes indeed there is.

but my point was that some larger girls will treat you WAY

nicer than some skinny girls who think they are hot shit.

Nothing wrong with being with someone who makes you happy.

I wasnt saying I am chubby, although I definitely have my days [ask my boy, he hears my... look at this! look at it dammit! as Im grabbing a roll of my stomach way too much] but thanks for the compliment goochermon.

I am much more attractive to thick girls than sticks. Honestly, a real woman does have curves. And pancake asses have never, ever been in.

you know whats worse...... really tall girls with flat asses.

I mean like 6 foot tall and there's no line between where

her back ends untill you hit the curve behind her knees.

GeoThumbsDown1sm.jpg

*typos

for whatever reason, when I drink, chubby girls gravitate towards me. at the halloween party I was at there were like 3 chubby chicks hitting on me. one of them was feeling me up while her boyfriend wasn't more than 15 feet away. her chubby friend came up to me and said "she wants to suck your dick." I was so trashed I didn't know what to make of it. I kindof stood there in a confused drunken stupor. one part of me said "dude, what are you doing? she's chubby, get the fuck outta here" but another part of me said "haha I'm so drunk that this chubby chick hitting on me is funny."

booze+chubby chicks=danger.

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER@Nov 3 2004, 05:12 AM

i like big butts.

any chubby chick ive been

with has been a serious nympho.

i was hoping for flicks.

chubby chicks are not as stuck up either. its funny bc its almost as if they are more comfortable w/ themselves then some skinny broad. and chubby chicks do do it better generally speaking.