Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chronicles of Narnia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Dec 11, 2005.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Saw it tonight. I never read the book, but I dug it for the most part. There's a character or two in the movie I did not expect to see either. Overall I give it a 7. Anybody else see it yet?

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Haven't read it since wayyyy back.

I plan on seeing it tomorrow night. I hope I do.

3. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

For being a PG movie aimed at little kids it was pretty good. I kinda went into it expecting LoTR after reading the reviews and was dissapointed, but overall a worthwhile flick. I think I still like the old one better, but I haven't seen it since I was like 5.

4. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I really want to see this tonight, I don't think anyone is going to go with me though.I'm a sucker for fantasy movies.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

read it and watched the tv series when i was a kid. look forward to the movie

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

My only complaint was that it's 2 hrs and 10 mins, and theres about 15 mins. worth of dragging scenes they could've cut.

7. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Disappointing as fuck, in my humble opinion.

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Yeah I kinda thought that as I watched it, but then it kinda grew on me. It's definetly more lighthearted than most fantasy movies.

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

i used to love this as a kid...

10. John Birch

John Birch Member

christ loving nazi propaganda crap... CS Lewis was fucking scumbag. Its Christian morality shit which I boycott...

11. cultural me

cultural me Member

i went to see it with a ton of people, most of which had read the book. i came out laughing at the movie and they seemed to like it. so yeah, it's offical.

I do not know shit. Never have, Never will.

12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

Will watch eventually

13. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

anyone can see that it's allegorical, but it isn't "propaganda."

14. KephaOneLove

KephaOneLove Guest

havent you ever seen the old series on pbs? it pretty much follows it to a t...

i thought it was straight..

15. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

the tv series was quality. didnt see the movie yet.