Chronicles of Diddick

Weapon X

This thread is weak, man. Why the fuck would I start a thread on men’s experiences with women without having a story of my own?

Ok, umm…I banged a chick from Cornwall, Ontario recently. She was fat, and for a full month, I was convinced that it was the best sex I had had in years. I think I loved her, but I never got to tell her because that slut had to go back home the next day.

Weapon X/drunk bandwidth waster.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Have you ever had sex with a fat chick, and in my case im really really thin.. you know so its like shes on top trying to get her shit going and mean while you can feel your pelvic bone and hips just struggling not to turn to dust under the pressure.. its a frightning feeling because.. you know you dont want to interupt her, shes got that mad cow expression but you know your leaving with some bruises and possible internal bleeding..

Originally posted by High Priest

Have you ever had sex with a fat chick, and in my case im really really thin.. you know so its like shes on top trying to get her shit going and mean while you can feel your pelvic bone and hips just struggling not to turn to dust under the pressure.. its a frightning feeling because.. you know you dont want to interupt her, shes got that mad cow expression but you know your leaving with some bruises and possible internal bleeding..

Damn, I haven’t had that pleasure. Thanks for enlightening me! If you have any mental scarring, I think some health insurances have that “Skinny Dude Getting Ridden by a Fat Girl” policy you should maybe look into.

What about fucking a skinny chick? Like, a REALLY skinny chick? I almost did with a girl a while ago in the basement, but when I realized that her legs were hairy, I let her go.

She was so damn skinny, I think I would have hurt myself (and her) real bad. Anyone have any experiences like that?

No, I know…I don’t know what I was thinking. I mean, I knew she was skinny, but she was wearing baggy jeans earlier in the day when I had met her. When she came over, I saw just how skinny she was, but I was horny as fuck, man. The leg hair on her had me kick her out, and I got some good reading in that night. Dude, she was, like, Lara Flynn Boyle skinny.

I plugged my first 'thick' chick last weekend. It's not too cool. I mean, they're freaky and all.. but I couldn't get beyond handshake firm with her.. let alone throbbing lap-fist hard.

Chubby girls need loving too, and I'm happy if I helped her self-esteem and all, she was a sweet girl but.. fat vaginas feel fucking weird and it's not an experience I care to repeat.

Plus fat girl wetness is just.. less than appetizing.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I plugged my first 'thick' chick last weekend. It's not too cool. I mean, they're freaky and all.. but I couldn't get beyond handshake firm with her.. let alone throbbing lap-fist hard.

Chubby girls need loving too, and I'm happy if I helped her self-esteem and all, she was a sweet girl but.. fat vaginas feel fucking weird and it's not an experience I care to repeat.

Plus fat girl wetness is just.. less than appetizing.

:ralph:

years and years ago i met this girl at a bonfire party at ocean beach in S.F.

I'm drunk, she's looking hot....what follows is me leading her off into the shadows of a sand dune following by much making out and some digital vaginal penetration.

I'm loving life and I walk with her back to my ride but as we get into the brilliant illumination of a streetlight....damn, zits all over her grill. I said I'd call her.......i never did.

epiloge.......I saw this chick at a house party months later. her friend came up and asked "hey, weren't you at a party at ocean beach over the summer?"

I tore the fuck outta that party quick

Originally posted by Weapon X

If you were a lesbian, you would (most likely) be ugly, and wouldn’t have a man.

haha true. only drunk bi-curious girls are attractive.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Yeah, I saw Chronicles of Riddick, and I thought it really badly suckedola. What a big waste of money.

you could have saved three dollars by going to the matinee showing of it.

Archived