chronic....weed....trees.....the wacki tabacci....

dEStRoY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

anything with little colore hairs and lil crystyls in it. non of that shwag/stress weak ass weed i need the high doses of thc cuz theyre healthier cuz theres less smoke to get you high.

but i cant get high no more cuz i cant smoke do to needing my lungs and i cant eat it cuz its a stinky mess to cook it. but im bout to buy some special liquid that i can eat a few drops and get high.

to get the downlow on those liquids go to www.yahooka.com

hint: think sweet bees

[This message has been edited by SPLINTER (edited 07-10-2001).]

hey mapo, im feelin you in the that krypto,shit is serious buds,but i perfer what we down south call a dirty.thats my shit. i used to roll down to Goulds and get a bag of that fire weed and a 20 of that powder ,roll up a nice dutch master and get fired up.Catch a few bumps out that bag,shit is lovely.

Originally posted by GODZILLA:

how can you say fuck weed when you're all about the shrooms...when it is the best combo out there..

who said fuck weed??????????????????moron??????wasted some of my reading power The best ive smokedhave to be white rhino----stright from the budman....i was real fortunate to meet this master of soil...not every one get a hold of 900 dollar strains.....best ive grown----have to be two simultanious plants...i succsefully graphed straight afi with a northern kush...very chron turned to playdoe......also northern 5 by itself is sweet (called it the superfruit) enough except for that little fact i need to get out"""""""""""""hydro is not THE BEST straight soil and A QUALITY LIGHT (this is where the money needs to go) will gro the best pot ever,,,,,include a strong strain too....... as for mushrooms dont do shit unless your smokin pot or got ur hands on some Fly Agaric (aminita muscaria) oh yeah dont talk about drugs unless you really do them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

peace

I have to agree with splinter (and neahs). Pretty much anything with lots of colored hairs and crystals. But some of my faves that I've had the chance to try are: alaskan thunder fuck (also known as northern lights -- hard to find the real deal)/white rhino/purple cush/G13/humboldt (sp?) greens

Guest KARD like WOE

any good nugget except the chemically grown bc's but anything other then that is good. ill even smoke a dirt blunt just cuase i like em...

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

hey mapo, im feelin you in the that krypto,shit is serious buds,but i perfer what we down south call a dirty.thats my shit. i used to roll down to Goulds and get a bag of that fire weed and a 20 of that powder ,roll up a nice dutch master and get fired up.Catch a few bumps out that bag,shit is lovely.

What powder are you referring to? Coke? Yeah around here we agree that Dutch is the best thing to roll with.

Krypto is just mad expensive. $330 an ounce around here. I heard in NYC and some other big cities up north it can go for around $400. But you can smoke about half a bowl and be tore up for hours.

Krypto is the only thing we put in our bowls and bongs. Its just the general rule around here - I dont know if thats common. Roll-up reg..krpyto goes in the bowl or bong. Although the best is a krypto blunt - but because its so expensive we dont usually do that. Thats only special occasions. I guess its just the thinking that putting regs with the bong our bowl will resinate and you wont get the pure krypto flavor. Who knows.

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

im all about the dankness...nothing else.

kind buds - 20 a gram 190 a half 400 an ounce. dont know why 400

Guest fr8lover

kind bud is the best we can usually get around here without venturing out, but my friend from mpls brought down some northern lights and it was hands down the best high ive ever had. felt like i was flying when we were drivin in the car, then had a giggle fit in burger king, and proceeded to get super mellow toward the end...what more could you want?

lets see.being from northern cali,i see some of the most insane pot.some of my favorites are...cali"o"..purple kush..alaskan thunder fuck..northern lights x skunk no.1..and lets not forget the almighty"bubble berry"(mmmm mmmm good!)

Normally a purple kush or northern lights fan myself.

We got some kind of skunk the other day though that seriously reeked. My hubbie walked in the door with it and I could smell it through the bag in his pocket down the hall and in the den.

We were smoking one night after he got off work and there was a knock on the door, about 1/4 till midnight. It was the sewer company, they needed to get to the manhole in our backyard. But the funny part is that when I opened the door the draft sucked all this smoke right through the screen and into this guys face. About 15 minutes later this guy kept asking his coworkers when and where they were going to breakfast.

• 9 months later...
Guest --zeSto--

I like to smoke grass, shake leaf or whatever you call it.

Some time the crippler hydro shit is too much for me.

I like the mellow buzz, not a smokey boot to the head.

Call me a lightweight if you want, but I like my doses less-than-heroic.

Archived