chronic candy

heavyLox

keep in mind im a mod so i can do this. however I can shut it down as well.

Snoop Dogg and reality-TV star Paris Hilton are endorsing a new pot-flavored candy that is

stirring up controversy and generating criticism among New York City politicians.

Presently found in 43 stores across the Big Apple, Chronic Candy, hemp-rooted lollipops and

gumdrops promises that "Every lick is like taking a hit." It's quickly becoming top choice for

local costumers with the munchies, while drawing criticism from politicians who feel the candy

promotes drug use to the youth.

advertisement

"How could we go into the market and create a product for children that encourages them to

taste marijuana?" Councilwoman Margarita Lopez (D-Manhattan) exclaimed on WPIX-Channel

11, "What is the message? 'Use drugs', that is okay?"

While the pot sweets do not contain THC, the ingredient that intoxicates marijuana users, the

candy comes in "nickel bags" and "20 sacks" like marijuana. It also provides flavors themed

after its countless nicknames including "Chronic" and "Sticky Icky Skunk Buds.

Unlike the candy's many protesters, Chronic Candy Founder Antonio Montana asserts that the

sweets were never intended for kids.

"Give me a list of what we can do to keep these things out of kids' hands, and I'll do it,"

Montana, 36, who began importing the candies from Switzerland four years ago, told Daily

News. "I don't think kids should be eating them. It's an adult thing."

Montana also suggested that retailers put an 18-and-older-only tag on the treats, but added

that it's to their discretion.

Queens store owner, David Abramowitz has already enforced an 18-and-older policy and

shared that he isn't shocked by the controversy surrounding the candy.

"Lopez is making all this noise. Look, I'm not out to corrupt kids," Abramowitz, 62, claimed to

Daily News. "It's just for kicks."

see the story on the site.

I haven't tried it, I dont eat candy cause heavy is sweet enuff as is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

another thing thats funny is that the rich and famous are trying to blow it up. pretty soon a politricktion will have to be some kind of celeb. to get people to listen to him or her

Guest willy.wonka

i've been eating a lot of 1.5oz. bud brownies with girls that dont like to smoke weed. so i smoke and eat thier munchies and all i really need after all of that is a good blowjob

Dude those things are fucking disgusting.

Some small skate/record/clothing store down the shore had them like 3 years ago. I copped one and took like 5 licks and threw that fucka in the trash.

They didn't come in '20 sacks' and shit though, so maybe they are different.

Either way if it don't get you high whats the point. Thats like drinking non-alcoholic beer.

As long as the candy doest actually contain weed, i dont see anything wrong with it. Hell, they already have bubble gum candy shaped like cigerettes. So they souldnt complain. It should be the parents job to tell the kids drugs are bad and what not. Drug use is already publicized everywhere (TV, celebrities, music, etc.), you might as well capitalize on it. :rolleyes:

i got one for free from the headshop and it was disgusting.

yes, they taste like herbs.

yes, it is sweet.

no, it doesn't get you high.

:yuck:

what the fuck.

marijuana is supposed to be smoked, not licked.

it's yet another product with no worth, just a gimmick.

like that gross ass soda that had floating balls of goo in it.

orbitz.gif

grossssss.

at least original coke had actual cocaine.

Originally posted by heavyLox@Dec 21 2004, 05:50 AM

While the pot sweets do not contain THC, the ingredient that intoxicates marijuana users, the candy comes in "nickel bags" and "20 sacks" like marijuana. It also provides flavors themed after its countless nicknames including "Chronic" and "Sticky Icky Skunk Buds.

:lol: :king: