CHROME

vomit

i'm from europe, and i have always loved the american throwup style. The one thing im just not able to do is get the same chrome outlines without the dust european cans give... (montana belton) with a thincap they give way to little pressure for nice lines

can anyone tell me which can is used in for example this setup throw?

TROWIES-PG6-0D3%20(11).jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

isn't that rustoleum or krylon with a stock tip? Use a plasticote or an Auto K for that effect in Europe (or any other shit paint)

First off thats white that setup has used.

If you really want to use a chrome for outline id use belton premiums 'silver dollar' Comes out just like every other colour eg no overspray. But you can rock somethin well nice with shit paint if you got skills like setup.

And heres one for free, if youre doing a black fill make sure its filled properly, scratty fills with dark colours an lightoutlines never work too well.

do all these euros copy are style

yes im from tha states

and why dont u guys make ur own style and experiment,quit asking questions that are pointless,cuz if u dont know whut kind of paint to use,then u obviously dont have style,so quit making pointles threads

peace

Originally posted by kaoss80506@Dec 4 2005, 11:51 AM

do all these euros copy are style

yes im from tha states

and why dont u guys make ur own style and experiment,quit asking questions that are pointless,cuz if u dont know whut kind of paint to use,then u obviously dont have style,so quit making pointles threads

peace

ARE YOU JOKING ?!?!

Ps. 'Our' is spelt O-U-R not A-R-E , Retard.

Originally posted by vomit+Dec 1 2005, 08:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vomit - Dec 1 2005, 08:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> they give way to little pressure for nice lines

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-scene1@Dec 1 2005, 08:29 AM

turn the can upside down and spray for abit that will get rid of some of the pressure

?

Originally posted by oh so modern+Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oh so modern - Dec 8 2005, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-scene1@Dec 4 2005, 10:23 AM

we dont have walmart in europe

dont worry you will soon.

one love.

[/b]

Not true. I saw one in Germany about two months ago around the Bremen area.