Christopher Guest

You may know him for directing such movies as Spinal Tap (one of four or five directors), Waiting for Guffman, Drop Dead Georgous, and Best in Show..

I think this guy puts out the funniest most unique style of movies. I can't get enough of his dry brutally honest sense of humor. Anyone know anything else he's done? Anyone else a fan?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...while searching for an old topic and saw this, guess is skipped under tha radar...but fuck yeah christopher guest is brilliant, he also did another movie i think called "kentucky fried movie"?, holy shit i was on the floor in the fetal position with cramps and tears streaming down, hysterical...waiting for guffman was brilliant too....the best of part of spinal tap has to be when they lower the 2 inch stonehedge...hahahahaha...oh man, that biting psuedo documentary kick he has got is great....surprised no one else jumped on this....r

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Kentucky Fried Movie is, in my humble opinion, the funniest movie ever made. But it wasn't by Christopher Guest... it was written by Jim Abrahams and the Zucker bros. of "Airplane" and "Naked Gun" fame, and directed by John Landis. I'm gonna have to watch "Waiting for Guffman", I keep hearing great things about it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived