CHRISTMASTIME

Guest Resurrection

Guest Resurrection

CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND MOST OF Y'ALL RICH FOOLS IN HERE WILL BE EATIN YAMS AND CRANBERRY SAUCE AT YOUR FAMS HOUSE. SO I SEE CATS IN HERE COMPLAININ ABOUT SHIT LIKE THEY RIGHT TOOTH IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER AND HOW COME THEY COULDN'T BEAT LEVEL 3 ON HALF-LIFE. Y'ALL CATS GOT IT GOOD AND DONT KNOW IT. YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD FOR THANKSGIVING? A BOWL OF SOGGY CORNFLAKES WITH POWDERED MILK AND WATER. JUST LIKE I HAVE EVERY OTHER DAY. AND FOR CHRISTMAS I'M PROBABLY GONNA TAKE MY GIRL TO KFC AND PRETEND WE EATIN TURKEY. JUST LIKE I DID LAST CHRISTMAS. GIFTS? NAW NIGGA I'M TAKIN THE BITCH TO 7-11 AND SHE CAN PICK OUT WHAT SHE WANTS IN THE STATIONARY AISLE. JUST BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU GOT, BUT IF ANY OF YALL NIGGAS WANT TO INVITE ME JUST LET A NIGGA KNOW. I'LL BE THE ONE SHOWING UP TO YOUR PARTY IN SWEATPANTS AND FLIPFLOPS WITH A DU-RAG ON. PEACE. HAPPY HOLIDAZE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by 773-202-LUNA@Dec 24 2004, 08:30 AM

Yet you have a computer and internet access.

NIGGA I AIN'T GOT A COMPUTER. IF I'M NOT AT THE PUBLIC LIBRARY THEN I'M AT MY AUNTIE'S HOUSE USIN HER SHIT.

I'll be giving my girlfriend her pressie in my car in an abandoned lot, because her family would call the gardai if I showed up at the house...

...and that will be the highlight of my day - since I get to escape the house where dad is forcing me to accept a mail-order russian who is MY AGE as my new mom.

*but, on the incredibly beautiful side - my grandmother bought my girlfriend a present. When she handed it to me for her, grandma assured me that next year I was having proper family christmas at her house, and that it would be proper family cause my girlfriend would be there.... How adorable is that?*

Originally posted by Tough Love@Dec 25 2004, 09:20 AM

booo fucking hoo someone call the waaaaaaaambulance

Haha.

I used to be homeless. Last year I bought a grip of shit for myself. This year I have a real family to have xmas with. It was off the hook. I got all kinds of cool crap, including a big brown box full of new socks. That was probably the gangsterest present ever. Only real wonk saggin know about new socks.