Christmas Trees

CinchedWaist

This is my first Christmas Tree since i've moved out of my mom's house almost 2 years ago. I really like it...something about xmas trees are so great. The smell of pine, waking up to those soft lights in the morning...

the only thing i don't like are the damn needles and the killing of a nice tree just so i could put it in my living room.

Regardless, i'm going to be sad after christmas when its time to let it go.

*And it only cost $20 from home depot! Take note chicagoans. My friend went to one of those private lots and got ripped off.. $70!!

1bad571e.jpg

Crappy picture from outside...too cold to go back out there and get a better one.

3f866943.jpg

So how bout you guys? are you getting one?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME thread. i will post mine when i have one.

christmas trees always remind me of when i was a little kid, and i had this dope chip & dale christmas cartoon (the chipmunks, not the strippers haha) where chip & dale were running around in the branches of a decorated xmas tree, with giant lights & ornaments. it made me wish i was a chipmunk so i could do that. ha.

buck- i can see why you hate them, sometimes they look tacky. The white ones, i think, are ultimate elegance. Next year i kinda want to get all white lights with all blue and snowflake ornaments...make it look all frosty. What I REALLY want are those fat ceramic old fashioned bulbs, they were too expensive for me to buy this year.

After having artificial trees my entire life by my moms i can't bear to have one now.

What are LED lights?

Earmuffs- I HATE moving around xmas with a passion. Thats why i couldn't have a tree last year. I forget where your from, but in chicago where it gets dark around 4pm these days, its a bitch. I even sprained my ankle during the fiasco. And no xmas tree. That said, good luck. Moving can be a bitch.

and Lady....where are the pictures??

Everyone better post up, i mean it. Fine examples so far.