Christmas trees

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rattleytins@Dec 5 2005, 01:08 PM

your supposed to put your Christmas tree up 12 days before christmas, still, looks nice,

and how the fuck can anyone not like christmas??

im not white, i can put up my christmas tree whenever i want not only that but i also open up my presents christmas eve, not christmas day.

and i guess people dont like christmas because maybe theyre away from home? have bad memories of christmas' past.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Dec 5 2005, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Dec 5 2005, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rattleytins@Dec 5 2005, 04:08 PM

your supposed to put your Christmas tree up 12 days before christmas, still, looks nice,

and how the fuck can anyone not like christmas??

Because it's heavily based on Christianity and material goods, among other things.

[/b]

I hate those aspects of it as well ... but its one time of year thats meant to kick it with the family and enjoy what you are belssed with beyond God and material posession.

Its as much how you look at it, as it is the culture you are exposed to at the mall.

its in the eye of the beholder !!!!!

I will get my little fake tree up in this tomorrow.

I've never had a real tree ... all growing up at home they were fake ... right now I only have a little 4 footer on a table. Mybe one of these years I will do the real deal ... I am just too lazy to vaccum up all those damn needles all the time.

I do a real wreath to get a touch of the smell.

its about the vibe as much as the smell ...

haha..people are getting ass hurt in this thread..

CAcash..nice tree, hopefully next year this time I will have my shit together enough to make purchasing a tree, decorations and actually maintaining a festive spirit during the holidays an actual consideration..

THE TEAM IS CALLED HANDSOME

Originally posted by Tough Love@Dec 5 2005, 11:13 PM

fuck off its only the 5th

what is it with ppl these days

next thing you know itll be Xmas right after halloween

Shit Post-Halloween is when the mall starts putting up their decorations.

I have a family tradition of doing it on Thanksgiving weekend ... Saturday or sunday ...and pulling the shit down on New Years weekend.

Clark W. Griswold: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!

ah, i love x-mas. my favorite part of christmas is the mall. i just walk around and watch families fight over the stupidest shit. "mom buy me that!" "no, we can't afford it this year" "i hate you, mom"

yeah, i'm a sick asshole. this year i'm bringing a camera. i also want my picture taken with santa.

i like tree smell. not enough to rock a tree though.

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 6 2005, 02:42 PM

Clark W. Griswold: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!

haha definitely my favorite x-mas movie quote of all time