Christmas shopping with TT

T.T Boy

just got back from the mall. and realised how much i hate it. so many wierd people everyones angry, bags are heavy and hurting my hands. cant find a thing im looking for. still managed to spend over 300 today. wow i hate shopping, i should have waited till the 24th. ah wellll guess its all over now. anyone else hate christmas shopping as much as i do?

tt boy/ sore hands from carying too many bags/ hate waiting in lines / shopping for lingere and underwear for my girl is awkward when shes not there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ohhh, i totally feel what you're saying.

going to the mall is such a good opprotunity to see a concerntrated mass of the decay of western society... you know, like sick kids who hang out in the food court to sell drugs, sick chachesque 14 year old girls in huge groups and all of them have cellphones at their ear, and generally gross people. and i hate all of the 'shining people' stores like Gap, and American Eagle... yech!!

oh yeah, christmas shopping really sucks too.

christmas shopping...sucks hairy donkey balls....bah mutha fawking humbug to it all.....im so glad the envented gift certifacates i just buy a 25 dollar one and they can go out an deal with these rude, ugly, and smelly ppl...call me a grinch who cares at least im not standing in no three hour line at kb toys for no tickle me elmo doll......:D

Archived