Christmas Gift Ideas for the Girlfriend/Wife ?

Guest krie

so Christmas is rapidly approaching us. for those with girlfriends or wifes, we all panik, well i know i do, in whot should we get them ? anyone got any good ideas for me or other 12ozers ?

Jewelery ?

Perfume ?

Underwear ? (which i think is a lil intrusive on privacy, aint sure why i think it , just do)

any other idea's people ?

lets hear from the females on 12oz, see what they would like from their boyfriends for Christmas, this could help others out....

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she likes Giraffes, shes gott a bundle of giraffe stuff. was thinkin cood get her sumthing along the lines of a giraffe, maybe those crystal animals u can buy ? if i were rich id get her a giraffe, but i aint :(

dump her just days before Christmas so you don't have to buy her anything ('cuz it'll never be the right present/not expensive enough), then get back together with her for New Year's Eve. That way, you save money, and then she doesn't fuck around on the rebound with some dude on New Year's.

Guest illwill

my girl is an art major, she loves oil painting and a while ago she told me her favorite painter was janet fish, so for thanksgiving i felt like giving her something. so i bought her a janet fish book of paintings. that went nicely. i heard once that women love unexpected gifts, it was definitely true this time. now if i can just figure out what im going to get her for christmas.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

her giving you a blowjob

better yet, her giving me a blowjob would be a much better present.

Archived