Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Girlfriend/Wife ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Dec 1, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

so Christmas is rapidly approaching us. for those with girlfriends or wifes, we all panik, well i know i do, in whot should we get them ? anyone got any good ideas for me or other 12ozers ?

Jewelery ?
    Perfume ?
    Underwear ? (which i think is a lil intrusive on privacy, aint sure why i think it , just do)
    any other idea's people ?

lets hear from the females on 12oz, see what they would like from their boyfriends for Christmas, this could help others out....

:king:

2. bug

bug Guest

i'm always bad at getting gifts for the lady

3. krie

krie Guest

thats where maybe this thread can help you and i out, and other's

4. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

shopping spree

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

6. krie

krie Guest

mmm i dunno bout that, think she prefers the goon bag ? :confused:

7. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

naw i took that away from her aloong time ago.beer and weed from now on.

8. krie

krie Guest

she can have beer, no weed tho. it kills brain cells.

9. krie

krie Guest

any idea's people ?

10. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

electronics...i have bought my lady a TV,DVD and about 10 or 12 dvd's...not all at once though..just for the past 2 years..i guess it helps when you work in that area and can get good prices on the stuff..other then that just go window shopping with her and see what she says she likes..

11. krie

krie Guest

she likes Giraffes, shes gott a bundle of giraffe stuff. was thinkin cood get her sumthing along the lines of a giraffe, maybe those crystal animals u can buy ? if i were rich id get her a giraffe, but i aint :(

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

dump her just days before Christmas so you don't have to buy her anything ('cuz it'll never be the right present/not expensive enough), then get back together with her for New Year's Eve. That way, you save money, and then she doesn't fuck around on the rebound with some dude on New Year's.

13. I'm getting her a polaroid...

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

buy her a vaccum cleaner, a mop, and a dildo

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

her giving you a blowjob