Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Christina Aguillera's new video.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Never thought I would start a thread about this. Maybe I'll start a MLB Playoff thread to make up for it.

Did any of you see the new video? I saw a clip, and it's suppossed to be extremely provocative. I'm not sure if MTV will censor it, or even show it, but I know that muchmusic will show it accompanied by a warning of parental advisory. In the clip, you can see her panties large, and her booty and all that shit. Good stuff, it looked like. I hope Britney or some next young broad one ups it.

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i think i saw a clip of her at the mtv music awards. she was lookin' trashed out.

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

i saw it at my girlfriends house last night and yeah its pretty dirty like the song title suggests, but the censor thing was just a hype for it, but yeah she wears some barely there clothes and im not complaining, but what the fuck is her new attitude about like shes gansta?

i swear all these boy/girl band things are just trying to reinvent themselves grasping on to their celeb status for one more breath of air

5. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

pat robertson and jerry falwell are gonna have a field day...bump for the 700 club

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

she has a good voice shes pretty . her music sucks . nothing new. and after that moulin rouge shit she turned to some dirty slut. but yeah sex sells yada yada. what the fuck..dirty?? creeative. havent seen the video i probably never will. not too much of a tele watcher. argh matey

7. Here you go.

Yeah, the video is pretty raunchy, but it's nothing to get overly excited about. She looks extremely fuckable, yet I know in the back of my mind that behind the video magic lies a girl with noodle features.

Bboys take notice: Crumbs, Do-Knock, and Ivan are in the video... The funny thing about Ivan is he doesn't break at all in this video, he just walks behind Redman while going apeshit, jumping around and hitting people. It's quite fucking hilarious, especially if you've met Ivan before. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

blaw blaw blaw christina aguilera that fucking whore. put a glock to my forhead right now.

britney is the best!!:)

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

you think she's creative? her songwriter, and her pimp *ahem* producer, maybe, but she's just the whore. It's cool, though. I respect women who are comfortable with their whoreness. It's when they're a whore against their will that I feel sorry for them, or don't like them, whatever.

no, not really. i don't know.

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

el mam... shawn just told me... we threw hamburgers at him a couple years back. i was hoping there was more to it. sorry im bored

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

if that was towards me. that whole "what the fuck..dirty??creeative" biz was sarcasm. as in..oooh how fuckin creative that is..just to clear things up...

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

dont cha know?? once you get corn rows and a nose piercing, you are gangstah.:)

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the girl can sing.
    She wouldn't have done vocal jazz with Dr.John if she couldn't.

The guys of pop music have been getting raunchy for years,
    so why cant the ladies? Look at little kim!

I'd tap it!

14. Heh, it was just a funny night overall, that little kid splattering hamburguer patty all over my back and the ensuing chase down the street was just one of the things. I should have a picture somewhere... Beer,

El Mamerro

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

man fuck that. the file is 48 mb. that's too much for my dial up ass. fuck all of you broadband sons of bitches. all of you. :(