CHRISTIANS can paint too...

RAMSES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

I forsee a post from the Church of Seym....

and I would defiantely drive around in that Jesus Saves Van,

passing out cany to kids and picking up jail bait.

OOPS.. is that wrong?

but the question still remains: CAN THEY PAINT WELL?

i would like to say that i think a peice with a nice 666 next to it would look WAAAYYY hotter than a piece that says "vandalism makes baby jesus cry".

so next time you see your pal jesus around, tell him i'm going to kick his hippy ass and take his lunch money.

graf just takes something eveil to do right... thats all there is to it.

i couldbe proven wrong. i didn;t think christians coulld play hardcore until i heard zao and then later seven angels seven plagues, but i haven't been convinced with graf as of yet.

keep trying.

p.s.

ever thought about how many wats start because people think that their respective god has blessed their nation? when religion and patriotism mix, it makes baby whenone cry.

yAY

yay, im a Christian, look at me....I feel the need to tell all uninterested parties....why do you feel the need to profess your faith (especially on this message bored)??? Christianity is great and all, but instead of making it a private and sacred thing, you cheapen it by blabbin your ass off about how your christian and everyone should stop and take a look.:D HEY, LOOK AT ME, OVER HERE!!! i like the van, though.

Archived