CHRISTIAN HARDCORE (FUCKIN' A)

serpent of the light

so last night i saw zao on their final tour. unearth, underoath, dead poetic, and the underwater played. 3 of these bands (maybe more) are christian. i went for unearth, but anyways there was double the typical crowd for a hardcore show. all the fucking christians showed up. now i don't care who follows what, but they were preachy motherfuckers and they ruined the dancefloor on multiple occasions. i just don't understand why those fuckers were there. i'm still pissed off about it. anyways. fuck them, even though i made no real points in the rant. sorry for wasting space.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what i dont understand is how zao and underoath (not including their newer stuff) had put out some of the most dark and "evil" sounding music i ever heard...and then i hear they are very very christian...i was like...what the fuck?

for a little while i couldnt listen to the bands the same...and then i found out that extol was very very religious too and they are another metal band. its just odd...i'm used to all my metal and metalcore bands being on other beliefs or none at all.

its all cool with me though, but as far as preaching at shows...thats terrible.

(i think most if not all bands on SolidState records is religious)

dibngngn

right on, Makros. No one likes obnoxious, preachy people at shows. No one wants a straightedge kid saying you suck if you arent straightedge, or someone telling you what to believe in.

In other words, at shows, keep it to yourself, because no one cares.

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

right on, Makros. No one likes obnoxious, preachy people at shows. No one wants a straightedge kid saying you suck if you arent straightedge, or someone telling you what to believe in.

In other words, at shows, keep it to yourself, because no one cares.

I saw some (Born Again) Christian Hardcore band play one time. They simply got on stage and said "We're a Christian Hardcore band, we're not gonna come up here and preach, but if you'd like to talk to us about it come see us after the set and we'll be glad to talk.." I thought that was mighty rad of them.

Guest HELLSATAN

I've never seen a christian hardcore band and i could care less to

but on another note i get to see

drunken orgy of destruction(insane grindcore from buffalo)

PROJECT GRIZZLY (Buffalo madness)

RED REACTION (Boston HC)

THE PROWL (Boston HC w/members of Last In Line)

FACT OF DEATH (from Windsor. ex-Posers)

OXBAKER(ontarios answer to infest)

ANOMIA(three man noise assualt)

tommorow nite

should be good times

why are hardcore shows $7 all the time now

fukkkkin fukks

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I was going to go to that show. Then i decided i didnt want to go to a christian hard core show.

you from boulder?

i agree, whoever said it, preachy straight edge kids suck. i'm sXe, you all know that, but i don't get up on kids who aren't. if somebody mocks it, i'll defend it, but sXe ain't for everybody, and i don't intend to make any converts

Archived