christ...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

flashbacks......ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

actually that brings back a weird memory, that might have happened to me in 1st grade or some shit. but it also could have been somebody else. i had a fuzzy recolection of something similar after i read that, if it was me i can blame all my problems on it.

That happened up here (Toronto, I think) in a high school. Someone stole like $1000 or something from the school, and they gave all the students FULL CAVITY SEARCHES. Anyone who didn't do it got expelled. I don't know if those are the exact details, but shit was on the news.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

That happened up here (Toronto, I think) in a high school. Someone stole like $1000 or something from the school, and they gave all the students FULL CAVITY SEARCHES. Anyone who didn't do it got expelled. I don't know if those are the exact details, but shit was on the news.....

yea, that shit happened in Sarnia to a gym class. The principal and gym teacher were both susupended... i dont know if they got fired or not.

Guest willy.wonka

and i thought it just got as bad as gym teachers makin girls do pushups all day long and jumping jacks,cant forget about jumping jacks...oh and cherry pickers...some good'ol open leg stretches.:D

gym teachers...

Archived