Chose My Throwie Style, please.

Ethreadzny2

Which out of these throwie styles should I work with to try and perfect. 1,2,3, 0r 4...

and please give me any suggestions on them, I am still working on suggestions for my pieces from my last thread. Thanks for the advice.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df24b3127cce85c47e3992650000001610'>

*edit- throwie four taken out because of wackness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my suggestion...

avoid the pointy edges like in the first one

and use 1 single line for the 'holes' in the R and the O.

You know what I mean by that? Dont use a circle, just s 'slit'.

And then make the 'down slit' of the Y match the spacing.

I'd also have the bottom line of the L curve upwards.

In all those ones you have (especially #2) the last line

curves down and bends out the shape from the rest of the throw.

hope that's what you wanted.

K7!

throwie number one... cept like the secon green one... altohugh I hate ya R its like missin on the top left where you put that pointy part of whatever, i dont like it much. The O is alright and so is the y, cept i personally like all the same sized letters, but yea... the style you got goin with that one is the best just keep changin it arounda bit til it looks better... i think ya heaidn ina good direction with that one.

Also... I like the number 2 it's more or less a throwie to me. Although people like Ja do those. For exmaple... ya throwie #1 would be Ja's throw with the lowercase a and the next would be the one he does that just traight simple letters with his capital A. I just dunno, i don't think those are throws really, more just simples that are done up quick when bombin... throws to me or more the traditional bubble letter type shit.

I hear you all. traditional bombing I agree should be round and bubbly. The pointy thing is something I have been f-ing around with. It doesnt really work in less you perfect it, which I certainly havent. Kilo7- your right man, The slits would work better, I am going to give that a try. and Jayfo, your absoultly right about sizing the letters in agreement. Iget a little out of hand. anyways I am going to work on that also.

my thought for you .... use them all ... and then add more to the mix. the more you do the same ones that are slightly diffrent and add new ones the better you will be over all. kinda like ... say you choose one of these and run with it all the time you will only ever get better at that one, not showing much diversity. a good example of a big name writer who has tons of diffrent styles .. totem !!! look at more and more of his stuff and see what i mean.

just dont hold yourself to one style !!!! it will hurt your style in the long run.

My favourite on this page is the second green one by far. You should definitely get up with that. I actually think it’s pretty attractive. I’d hit it. Just don’t forget to 3d some spots, like the inside of the o, or the left side of the y in that one you did with kilo’s suggestion. Slits, holes, faces – do it all (that sounds pretty erotic, eh?)

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

another drawing from kilo7 and jayfo's suggestions. I am bored and been sick, so here you go.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df24b3127cce85c2ca5cd2c30000001610'>

I CAN ACTUALLY DIG THIS ONE (ROYL). SIMPLE EASY TO READ STYLES LIKE HOW COPE DOES WILL GET YOU MORE REP TOO, CAUSE PEOPLE CAN READ THE SHIT. AND THAT #3 ONELINE IS GARBAGE.

YEAH, I'D STICK TO THIS ONE.

Look dude - just get one of those dry-erase marker boards and bang the shit out of it about 30 times. Whatever comes out in the end is YOUR throwie. At least thats what I did - lol.

Seriously those boards are the best for this kind of shit, especially handstyles......