Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

chopped and screwed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Yabityabo, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yabityabo

Yabityabo Member

its hard to steal this one, or maybe i'm dumb, but you can chop and screw any song you want. and you can make chopped and screwed songs even slower. funnnggggggus. sorry if this already happened on here.

www.screwlab.com

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT PROGRAM.

Dj Screw (rip robert, we miss you nigga) didn't fucking CREATE choppin n screwin just for some corny fucker with a computer to emulate HIS sound.

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD, KEY.

3. Yabityabo

Yabityabo Member

dont get mad, fatso. i love how everytime i say something on here some big meat head gets all huffy. "i decided i was going to make cookies"

"MAN COOKIES ARE FUCKING GAY YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU. I HATE THIS, EVERY TIME SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT COOKIES I GET ALL RILED UP, FOR REAL. WHAT, FUCK."

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I've never screwed a song before. Do I need to wear a condom? What happens if it turns out to be a song that I thought sounded like it was being sung by a woman but it was really some dude like Freddy Mercury? Would that make me gay?

If I have sex with a hip-hop song will my racist white parents disown me?

HELP?

5. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

You don't understand the emotions and history behind this music. Robert started this in his fucking house (southside forever, north still gotta pay dues). Niggas would come over and rap, makin tapes, jammin and shit. Mixtape after fuckin mixtape came out (hundreds), then before you know it, the nigga was doin the shit for change. Short story short, the southside was bangin screw all day and this was strictly a local thing, and this was when the south and northsides was plexin, so if you ridin with a nigga from the north and you had a gray tape, you wasn't ridin with him. That got over with and the northside was jammin screw by then. Robert was makin like 10/20/30 fuckin G's doin shows and shit, at his peak before he passed.

Long story shorter, you got muthafuckas in other countries knowin bout screwed shit. I talked to a nigga in Amsterdam talkin bout that's all they do is jam screw, I was like nigga what?! Shit is on MTV now!

This is some straight backyard hood legend shit that jumped the fuck off, and it's programs like these that take away the history, pain, and love, leaving just another fucking style of music for faggots to ruin.

Again, fuck you and this program.

6. Yabityabo

Yabityabo Member

WHOMP WHOMP

they credit dj screw and explain how his passing was a tradgedy so its not like its all disrespectful.

calm down little diper face

7. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

:haha:
    :haha: :haha:
    Fucking Hilarious...... lol

8. Pawl Wall

Pawl Wall New Jack

fuck that you have to download it

9. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i agree with seldoon,this shit is strictly 3rd coast nigga

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah im closing this because we really dont need even MORE shitty music being made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.