Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chocolate or Coffee? [Flavoured milk]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by calusterize, Sep 9, 2002.

1. calusterize

calusterize New Jack

When you sit down to your donuts, what do you have with it? Im a choc milk man myself but ive noticed many people swigging from the coffee substitute? What are your thoughts? Does iced coffee have the same effects on your system as real coffee?

2. krie

krie Guest

coffee mate :)

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Junior Member

i drink liquor with my donuts

that way im good and plastered when shitbags ask for a picture with me and my autograph

[​IMG]

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Sorry man...... I don't drink.

5. Dirty_habiT

Conan, you asshole, I was going for the liquor comment.

6. Obsessed

Obsessed Junior Member

conans just to slick sucka!

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

milk give me the shits and gas...
    i rarely drink that shit, but when i do...ooooh boy.
    i wonder if its healthy not drinking milk?
    i think ima have a cup right now..:)

8. Dirty_habiT

I like milk, it's good. Cow milk that is.

9. calusterize

calusterize New Jack

have you ever milked a real live moo cow? and did it get you off

10. dai

dai Senior Member

Conan O'Brien is a real big prick, me and my brother saw him Philadelphia International, and my little brother is all "conan, can i get a picture with you?" and he wouldn't even look at us, his little body guards spoke for him...it was pretty sad. He looks alot older in real life too.

11. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

how many people do that to conan do you imagine?

i'm gonna go with vanilla milk. i've been getting into this stuff lately, its quite wonderful.

12. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Donuts... Milk.... no thank you!

13. GASFACEDJEW

GASFACEDJEW New Jack

DONT DISS CONAN YOU FOOL! SHIT IF I SAW SOME FAT ASS GHANDI LOOKING NIGGERS I WOULDNT GIVE YOU AN AUTOGRAPH EITHER. DONT BLAME CONAN, BLAME YOURSELF

14. Obsessed

Obsessed Junior Member

what are you talking about? i took a picture with your ugly ass i even have a copy of it so i can get drunk and laugh at how hideous you are but yes i did ignore your little brother, he had crumbs and chocolate sauce all over his face and shirt, if i had looked i would have had to laugh and point... well heres your picture quazimoto...
    [​IMG]

15. Obsessed

Obsessed Junior Member

well with looks like this, who could resist?
    [​IMG]