chipped tooth??

cinnamon toast crunch804

im pissed!!! okay when i was 12 i was riding my bike and crashed and knocked out a forth of my front tooth out. got if capped tooth was looking good a year later on easter i threw a jelly bean in the air, landed straight on my tooth broke the cap off. got it capped for a secound time. last night i was chewing on a pen top fing cap poped right off.......WTF!!! im pissed now i have to walk around campus looking like a damn hillbilly. and the dentist can't take me untill next thursday. and the tooth is already dieing so i have to get a root canal in a month and then over summer i have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.. damn teeth... i take good care of mine too brush, floss daily.......i just don't get it.....at least i never had to have braces... sorry for my rambling tell teeth stories if you have them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

asshole!!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i have never had a single problem with any of my teeth, never a cavity, root canal. chip or nothing...i never even have to brush them.

asshole!!!

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

a year later on easter i threw a jelly bean in the air, landed straight on my tooth broke the cap off.

i got a funny mental picture of what happened, thats a really funny story. im relatively thorough with my dental hygene but ive been known to be slack at times, ie rough weekends and such so im surprised that i havent gotten a cavity and my teeth look great considering i went through 5 years of braces. ughh...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fuck wisdonm teeth, i was suposed to get mine pulled a year ago, the thing is that they come out all fucked up and diagonal that the doctor will have to totally slice the area.

Imagine that they're not even out of the gum and they put so much pressure on the the others that little pieces go off.

when i was like 11 or 12, i was ridin my bike and i was steerin the right handle bar with my lefthand. i hit tha ground hard and chipped both my front teeth. on was to a point, and the other, was leveled off in the middle of the tooth. years later, i finally got my permanents put in and they're insured at like 4,000 a piece.

my shed has this ramp that goes up to the door. and one day it was cold and it was nice smooth ice. so i decided to slide up in and down it to be cool . it was going good but then i started to loose my balance more and more as i did it. being the retard i am . i did it one more time fell flat on my face and chipped out my front tooth. i cryed my way hom. and sat in the halway crying, then i told my mom and i got it back on. oh what fun

yeah dude, like a couple weeks ago i was eating a greatly disappointing calzone, i take another bite and all the sudden i feel something hard in my mouth along with that little feeling you get when you break a bone or something...shit is nasty. it just turned out to be a tiny tiny tiny chip, but the edge of the tooth it broke off of was sharp as hell. and really, how the fuck do you chip a tooth on a fucking calzone????

ahh the fucking dentist . ive been to the dentist 4 times in the past week getting stuff done to my teeth , yesterday i had three injections straight into my gums ,ARG~!

and i had this cool scan thing that rotates all around ya head and makes freaky high pitched noises , and yesterday my mouth was full of blood coz the dentsist pulled a tootth out badly :D :D

Archived