CHIPMUNKS ARE BABY SQUIRRELS

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

I just wanted to say that i'm back from the desert for the second goddamned time and that I sent an essay to Z magazine(does anyone know what this is?) and they told me they're going to run it in the next issue or something. So look for it or don't, whatever... love me for me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

they got you hiding out under another screen name! keep up the fight they're not tough, how many kills they got? Straight up i knock down doors and shoot hajis in the face while wearing NODS . they're bitch made. I'm gonna get kicked out of the army when my article comes out yo cause i name names and shit. but i got into NYU so fuck em i'm done with the sandbox for good. for all the bitches,JMPI my dick you clown shoes.

Guest NoamChomsky

i really think they're gonna come down hard, i wrote about my battalion commander specifically and about my PL and CO. some of the shit i saw was just plain harrassment and murder. But they can't call me a coward or a pacifist- i got my combat scroll, CIB, and my tab -naw mean? Fuck this shit ,it was fun at first but i'm burnt out on it.

burnt out, i hear that. i'll be back in the sandbox in late summer, for the third time in less than 24 months.

so you're tabbed, got your scoll & CIB? yea, they'll come down on you. you might not get booted like you sound like you want but something will happen. you can believe that. what batt. are you in?

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

they got you hiding out under another screen name! keep up the fight they're not tough, how many kills they got? Straight up i knock down doors and shoot hajis in the face while wearing NODS . they're bitch made. I'm gonna get kicked out of the army when my article comes out yo cause i name names and shit. but i got into NYU so fuck em i'm done with the sandbox for good. for all the bitches,JMPI my dick you clown shoes.

Yo tell us a little bit more about what your article is about. Is it related to your experience in the army? I'm almost done with my time in the navy and plan on putting a website about the truth concerning this place. Nothing against the military because every country needs one... but it's how a lot of it is run on the inside.

Guest NoamChomsky

the essay is an overview of what's really going on over there from my view. what really happens when young soldiers are over there and bored. shit like people in my unit using villagers for target practice to make sure their weapons are zeroed accurately. i talk about how much government waste and theft is going on i think the media's perspective is extremely warped it's hard to believe they were even in iraq when i hear some of the shit they say. non of its that big of a surprise same shits been happening in every war since the dawn of man. i'm in a ranger battalion which is basically elite airborne infantry.

SHIT noam. I have missed you. You are one funny fucker. Glad to see you are back... And using villagers as target practice??? Thats so fucking fucked up. I guess they must have been brainwashed to not even realize that iraqi villagers and people just like me and you. Give us more dirt on the war and how it was.

Archived