1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chill Spots ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Oct 21, 2002.

1. krie

krie Guest

Chill Spots ?

Discussion started by krie - Oct 21, 2002

alright, wheres your favourite chill spot ? mine is a local Deli ( a small sotre, which sells lollies, mags, they make lunches, etc.) its been my chill spot since i was a young boy, me and my mates have been going to the same deli to chill for a few hours for years. where do you meet up with ya mates and chill ?

anyways im off to the deli now , peace :king:

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 21, 2002

[​IMG]

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Oct 21, 2002

hah when i sore the reply was by pistol, first reply, just knew it was going to be that thing!

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 21, 2002

Me an my homies usually chill in one of the garages in the neighborhood or on the street in the dead end or the alley.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Oct 21, 2002

barnes and noble...a girl there hooks me up with free soymilk coffees and i read magazines and books for hours on end.

tower, same as barnes and noble without the free coffee.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Oct 21, 2002

probably paddington skatepark, i hang out there, it is built in a gully and has lots of huge trees that provide ample shade. its nice.

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Oct 21, 2002

my friends house...we all show up there at random times through out the day..sometimes someone will come through with weed and we can smoke...we freestyle session, play soul caliber, occasionaly someone will come through with some hoes and shit...bleh...thats my chill spot for this year

last year it was this gay internet cafe but i dont kick it with those kids much more

8. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Oct 21, 2002

i just came back from a good deli chill. word.
    normally its just me and my 5 mates, tho was only me and 1 of the 5 today. we also had a new comer to the spot, my gf's twin sister. shes pretty cool she stayed and chilled with us for an hour or so. and we helped these guys out at the shop, they are making a fish and chip shop, so we helped em move the deep fryer in, so now me and mate getting free fish n chips when it opens.

9. 6souls

6souls 12oz Junior Member

6souls - Replied Oct 21, 2002

They sell virgins!?! I'm there! :crazy:

6souls - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  10. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 21, 2002

in my local town, there is a pannini shop, so thats where we all chill now. u kmnow that if u walk past on any day, one of my boys (or girls) will be there. the bloke gives us free shit, i spend hours on end there, its nice

11. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Oct 21, 2002

the skate store i work at. theres always people comign through there. i get free stuff there and free water and soda.
    plus its always hot in hawaii and the ac is choice. all my friends work with me and the gurls next door at the cleaners are super cool and i chill with them some times, i get to go on the internet there too and well cause all kinds of rukus today with these col mustaches we picked up. and then we went to the drivign range and i hit the most awesoemest ball that went supper high and perfectly cmae down onthe golf cart guy. and we threw balls and cussed at him."damnyou golf boy , you will pay" ahhh good times.

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Oct 21, 2002

youve got to be fucking kidding me!
    i worked at that footlocker in there back in the day
    i hate that damn mall!

yall can catch me at the hooka bar

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Oct 21, 2002

i don't do too much hanging out these days. i spose i'm just old. i usually hang at the record store and talk to my dave who runs the place. other than that i don't do much chillin'

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

LadyKrink - Replied Oct 21, 2002

this spot that looks over the valley called hang-gliders

LadyKrink - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. evilistic

evilistic 12oz Elite Member

evilistic - Replied Oct 21, 2002

usually someones house but last couple of days that ive had off work well usually have a smoke and rock down to the beach.

evilistic - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: