childrens crappy artwork

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

simply brilliant.......im assuming dusty gave the thumbs down because of the label crappy on the websit??? right dusty???

my i offer one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite artists, it had an intense effect on me:

in later life Picasso visited an exhibition of children's drawings. He observed,

"When I was their age, I could draw like Raphael, but it took me a lifetime to learn to draw like them."

i dont think if ever found anything yet like that which dropped me straight onto my fucking head

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by BROWNer

heh heh..

why the thumbs down?

Originally posted by mental invalid

simply brilliant.......im assuming dusty gave the thumbs down because of the label crappy on the websit??? right dusty???

and you know this maaaaaaaaaaaaan!

it was a tease, a joke...

i really am thumbs up when it comes to clowning kids artwork and squashing dreams...

again, a joke, lol...

upon further review, thats website is fucking hysterical

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this.

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler

rolling on the fucking floor

Archived