childless by choice - humpday not hump children!

Smart

God Damn! America, keep a fuckin eye on your kids! People are snatching them off the streets like grapes off a vine... WTF? Is this some American tradition I never heard of? Like, it seems so crazy prevalent that it leads me to believe it's learned behavior... I guess it's pretty compulsive too, but... Still, is this something like predjudice that needs to be stamped out in all communities (as much as possible)? Awareness campaigns? Neighborhood Watch where all the neighbors watch each other? How does this happen? It seems like car theft but different... What if this was like our national 'closet skeleton'? We're actually a bunch of kidnappers... NO WONDER we have such lax immigration laws... I get it, 'land of the free [free to lose your kids, and for me to poop on]'... Food for thought!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know the english had a thing for kidnapping earlier in the year, i didn't know it was the latest national pastime in the states though. any good stories in the media about it lately?

speaking of sex and killing with children i was watching this program on the bbc or channel 4 or something the other day where they interviewed pedophiles and stuff. interesting. they actually showed partly pixeled-out photos of this one guy screwing a 5 year old, and various other gruesome pictures. it was pretty hard to watch

Originally posted by Smart

the UK and the ROI have NO idea, we could abduct both your countries over a weekend!

i wouldn't say that. i was actually suprised how many 'missing person' posters there were around the city when i first got here. and in the time i've been here i've seen em pull a few bodies out of the river accross the street from my apartment.

i think a child rapist/kidnapper lives up the street from me

he sure has the van for it

-70s chevy van

-no windows except for the small moon shaped window on the side

-tint like whoa!

-a curtain between the front and back

shit this guy has everything

and hes always drunk

so yea he rapes little kids

im positive of it

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Smart

the UK and the ROI have NO idea, we could abduct both your countries over a weekend!

doubt it, the river thames is a dumping ground for sooooooooooo many bodies

yeah ENGLISH bodies! That's merely a by-product of Americans on holiday, if you engage the assault, espescially this close to the beloved 4th, we will be foced to choke your rivers with the dead... and don't think we can't...

Guest sneak

yeh a by product of americans on holiday, cos we all want to kill ourselves due to the huge amount of fuckin dumbass questions we get asked by u lot (not u directly smart, im sure with a name like that, u dont ask shit questions)

eg. at waterloo station, close to the huge sign saying waterloo

american couple: excuse me, is this waterloo station?

me: (in sarcastic tone) no, just look at the sign

a.c.: so its not waterloo? how do i get there?

me: have a look at the sign. it says waterloo

them: but u sed it wasnt.

me: i lied

them: so it is waterloo? could u just clarify that for me? this is waterloo rite?

me: that is correct, i lied b4

i walk away. here them go ask another person if its waterloo

i felt like killing myself then

Originally posted by sneak

yeh a by product of americans on holiday, cos we all want to kill ourselves due to the huge amount of fuckin dumbass questions we get asked by u lot (not u directly smart, im sure with a name like that, u dont ask shit questions)

eg. at waterloo station, close to the huge sign saying waterloo

american couple: excuse me, is this waterloo station?

me: (in sarcastic tone) no, just look at the sign

a.c.: so its not waterloo? how do i get there?

me: have a look at the sign. it says waterloo

them: but u sed it wasnt.

me: i lied

them: so it is waterloo? could u just clarify that for me? this is waterloo rite?

me: that is correct, i lied b4

i walk away. here them go ask another person if its waterloo

i felt like killing myself then

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey check it out Minority Report blows and the missing child thing that spurs tom cruise on is obviously supposed to portray the Lack of civil obediance and neglect of children by there parents in the U.S. ... cant you see SMART was obviously contacted by Mr.speilburg himself and asked to start this thread to influence the graff writers of the nation to go bomb and write touching little phrases next to there throw ups and peices that would get notice by the media and take stress of the whole palestine situation.

DUH.

Archived