CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

i already posted this under "dog bites" but due to its importance, i thought i would share my story with those of you who might've missed it..

AHAHAH!@ GOOSE? I used to know this really ulgy french kid in early elementary school and his name was charles.. i think he had downsyndrome.. well anyways, i went to his house one time and i ate pancakes with sugar in them! and in his backyard he had all these ducks.

ahh, memories.

post some of your childhood stories!! BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! nyah? yo klypse son, you weird.

------------------

chicken bone!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

i just bought an AKIRA toy that shit is dope.. its the first toy i bought in like a whole gaggle of years my lads. TETSUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hes got like the dope mutated arm like in the stadium when he starts metamorphisizizeeeing!!! wowo

SHIT IS DOP!!

TEETSUSUSUSSOSOSOSOSO!!!! AKEEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! KANEDAAAAAA!!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUM BUUUM BUUUUUUM

AKIRAAAAAAAA!

BUUUUUUM BUUM BUUUUUUUUUUUM

AKIRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

the music is ill im gonna cop that shit and go bombing and be like coming out of the shadows "BUUUUUM BUUUM BUUMM CHICKIN BONE!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah you know what im talking about.

------------------

chicken bone!

once i found naked pictures of my boys hot mom...we were both about 14...i should have hung onto them but instead i decided to be a bastard and call him over...hahahaha...that fucker made the funniest face and snatched those pictures out of my hands with a quickness...then i think we had a contest to see who could eat the most bread and butter jalapeinos...we both puked

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest chicken bone

the weirdest thing about the charles boy is that we lived in the city.. only time i saw live ducks in my life.. except probably when i went to the zoo.

life is full of magic moments.

------------------

chicken bone!

Archived