**CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES**

[MENIGGA]

...that shaped your life.

i remember back when i was a little kid going to the corner store, or just wondering around with my boys in the neighborhood and how much fun shit like that was. Or playing basketball in the park with the older guys, and watching cars go by on busy streets. All these simple things kind of shaped who i am today, logical, street smart, etc just because i felt like i got to go around and kind of figure things out ya know?

i as thinking about those things the other day when my mom kept yelling at my little brother about doing those same things i used to do as a kid. To me that shit is important for a kid to go off and wonder around, maybe get into some trouble and figure their own way out.

what are some of your childhood experience or life experiences that really stick out in your mind, or helped shape who you are today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my grandmother dated my uncle..they broke up and my uncle went with my aunt..my aunt and my grandmother got into a big fight over my cousin so my grandfather didn't stay with my sister until she was with my nephew..i turnned out ok..i just do graffitti:huh?:

Falling on my head. Ouch!

I remember when I was three we moved from this huge house

with a tire swing on this old tree. When the real estate agent gave tours

these teenage kids played on the swing and broke it. I was soooooo pissed

because that was the only place outside of the house I was allowed to roam.

So my lesson;

-dont play with kids toys if you might break them.

-if you break something, fix it.

-dont make a 3 year old cry or you are a bad person.

Originally posted by mr_president

good thread.... [MENIGGA] haha, thats fucking hilarious...

one of my fondest childhood memories was driving shotty in my moms car everywhere. i would always look out the windows and just watch the scenery. then when i turned 16 and it was time for me to drive, i knew how to get anywhere in my city pretty much because of all the times i watched where my mom and i went...

even now i'll be driving around somewhere and remember rolling with her... *tear, memories...

:D

hmm..i still get lost..

Things that made me who i am:

-riding my bike with the kids from the neighborhood up to the cornerstore

-playing baseball and basketball with the neighborhood group of friends

-all the neighborhood friends moving away

-getting into trouble with new kids from around the way

-keeping to myself and isolating myself from the people around me

-drugs

i remember earlier this year....

i was trying to deepfry some POPPERS and i forgot about the oil and it caught on fire, i couldn't get to my pot holders. So i grabbed it with my barehand and ran it through the crib unlocked my front door, and threw it on the ground. my hand got FUCKED UP REALLY BAD.

moral to the story: never forget about things you're cooking:idea:

28 days later..

a guy walks into a bar with a zebra..the zebra dies and the guy just walks out and leaves him there..the bartender says to the guy "oi!,you can't just leave that lyin there!" the guy says "it's not a lion it's a zebra"

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

My parents struggled, did their share of drugs. But one thing I give them credit for, was always showing me right from wrong, and always supporting me when i needed.

:o wow..thats petty on point bro..they still around?

Archived