childhood drawing

cornelius

do any of you have your drawings from way back in the day.. times before 5th grade? i was trying to find my old books from kindergarten today and they are nowhere to be found.... it's sad.. i'd like to look through all of my old books.. just to see how i started out.... it's like personal history.... i hope my parents didn't throw them away... if anyone has their old drawings, post em up.... 5 year old kids' drawings are always amusing...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha... it wasn't as good when it fully loaded..... it was only halfway through the picture and it looked like that raptor was vomiting into the chest of a rotting corpse... the one to the left was looking away kinda scared.. damn... that was fun....

• 7 years later...

when i was a kid, i drew mazes...but with obstacles...like spikes and axes and things you had to maneuver around without letting your line touch them.

but you could get extra men (like mario bros.)

i made like 5 or 6 levels...each maze was a new level...i have them somewhere in storage...i will scan them in too.

when i was a kid, i drew mazes...but with obstacles...like spikes and axes and things you had to maneuver around without letting your line touch them.

but you could get extra men (like mario bros.)

i made like 5 or 6 levels...each maze was a new level...i have them somewhere in storage...i will scan them in too.

hahaha i did the same thing kindof. mine were just like aerial diagrams of a imaginary place that had a bunch of booby traps. and i would just imagine how fucked up someone was gonna get when they went through there.

ok youse mothers better appreciate this shit, cause i dug these up and scanned em just for you.

all this is shit from probably 2nd to 5th grade.

IMG_0001.jpg

indians attack giant bear monster. i drew this same scene all the time.

IMG_0002.jpg

wolverine wannabe decapitates camper. gnarly.

IMG_0003.jpg

this shit cracks me up, some ninja stealth mission scene or something. the guard tower is saying report to INFO RED. i obviously had no concept of what infrared was at the time, i just thought it had to do with badass ninja shit.

IMG_0004.jpg

hahahaha. a missile on a timer, with a lit stick of dynamite tied to it. extra gully.

Archived