Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHILD DAM RIP

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by ted bundy, Nov 28, 2001.

1. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

this guy should never be forgotten
    http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5941/child_bronx.jpg'>

[img]http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sfy2k/josh2k/badamtruck3_031200.jpg'>

[img]http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sfy2k/josh2k/badamtruck5_031200.jpg'>

i know this type of post has been done before but lookat how this kids "i" is a snake in the first picture and you'll see why it needs to be a thread again.post any flicks you might have

2. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

what the fuck is going on with yourphotos? the first time i clicked on the thread i had a photo of a firetruck, then i click refresh and the proper foto comes up. this is wierd science

3. cyan

cyan Guest

seems far too often i hear another comrade has fallen..

good luck taggin heaven child

-cy

4. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

bump this shit .make it a sticky,add flicks or some shit

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

that apex/child thats on the truck backwards for people to see in rear-view mirrors is fucking brilliant! looks like they were schooled by that truck king "ECNALUBMA"

RIP Child

6. From Autumn

From Autumn Junior Member

i have sooooo many rare child flics, a soon as i get acess to a scanner i'll put them up. i have one series where he painted the stages of catepilar metamorphosis, rediculous.

7. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

word thatd be dope
    administrators make this a sticky child has some of the freshest pieces and alot of them too

8. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i saw something vice magazine about his passing awhile ago...and well that sucks alot.i've never really cared for that kind of style all that much but from what i've seen by him i really liked it.too bad there'll be nothing new.

9. eros

eros Senior Member

^^^making me laugh, but anyway, most respect.

10. deceponer

deceponer New Jack

wow he's was talented r.i.p

11. eros

eros Senior Member

12. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

child was deffinatly illa...RIP

13. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

I know that there have been a lot of stickies lately but I believe that dead writers need stickies. Maybe if there are more good pictures on here.

14. istepdincrap

istepdincrap Guest

15. bear

bear Elite Member