CHILD DAM RIP

ted bundy

this guy should never be forgotten

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5941/child_bronx.jpg'>

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sfy2k/josh2k/badamtruck3_031200.jpg'>

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sfy2k/josh2k/badamtruck5_031200.jpg'>

i know this type of post has been done before but lookat how this kids "i" is a snake in the first picture and you'll see why it needs to be a thread again.post any flicks you might have

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by From Autumn

i have sooooo many rare child flics, a soon as i get acess to a scanner i'll put them up. i have one series where he painted the stages of catepilar metamorphosis, rediculous.

word thatd be dope

administrators make this a sticky child has some of the freshest pieces and alot of them too

Guest blood as ink

i saw something vice magazine about his passing awhile ago...and well that sucks alot.i've never really cared for that kind of style all that much but from what i've seen by him i really liked it.too bad there'll be nothing new.

Originally posted by ese

that apex/child thats on the truck backwards for people to see in rear-view mirrors is fucking brilliant! looks like they were schooled by that truck king "ECNALUBMA"

RIP Child

^^^making me laugh, but anyway, most respect.

i said this in the last thread about child but it's worth saying again. child should not only be remembered as a talented writer, but also someone who accopmlished a lot in a short career. a lot of people don't know that he didn't even start writing until he was in college. he was horrible--i mean real bad when he started. some people come out with dope shit right away and he was not one of those people. what you see here in this post is a result of hard work and dedication. he worked really hard and got really good. he got good by painting a lot, and not getting caught up in ego or bullshit. if he was gonna paint, he did a burner. if he was gonna skateboard, he'd try to do a big ollie or a rail or something. if he was gonna drink, he'd drink enough to give you alcohol poisoning. child did not half-step and he didn't fuck around--and his presence will be missed.

I never really knew much about him. And it almost saddens me that he does not seem to get the respect he deserves. He was an awesome writer, with great style. RIP CHILD Jersey has lost 2 of its most influential writers. Though they were from different areas, they were 2 of the best. One more time RIP CHILD AND NACE.

As a side not of that one pic you gotta love the paint factory outlet in the background.

this may sound like sarcasm but it is definitley not. i think it might be appropriate for whoever's in charge to put up a whole other forum deticated solely to writers who have passed on. it seems like not 3 weeks go by that i hear another writer has died, and these aren't some random toys- these are guys that were real good and i dont understand how so much talent is just dissapearing left and right. anyway, im rambling so to whom it concenrns, give it some thought.

RIP child

http://wholecar.tripod.com/childrip.jpg'>

child was a huge inspiration when i first started i remember thinking that the whole dam crew was the fucking best thing out there and i still think they would be but i havent seen anything new from shone whie or anyone else..its a shame..but child definately made me look at graf in a different way and i think we should recognize all his work in this thread to educate the ones who werent fortunate enough to see his work when he was still with us. rip child

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i said this in the last thread about child but it's worth saying again. child should not only be remembered as a talented writer, but also someone who accopmlished a lot in a short career. a lot of people don't know that he didn't even start writing until he was in college. he was horrible--i mean real bad when he started. some people come out with dope shit right away and he was not one of those people. what you see here in this post is a result of hard work and dedication. he worked really hard and got really good. he got good by painting a lot, and not getting caught up in ego or bullshit. if he was gonna paint, he did a burner. if he was gonna skateboard, he'd try to do a big ollie or a rail or something. if he was gonna drink, he'd drink enough to give you alcohol poisoning. child did not half-step and he didn't fuck around--and his presence will be missed.

intersting to know. i thought he had been painting for many years like 10 years at least, shit rip bro