child abuse

Krook

ok i've been seeing this girl for about 5 months now and her dad use to beat her and her sister so now they're living with their mom. who is currently on house arrest for stabbing the dad 5 times in the stomach(self defense). her dad calls and harrasses them a lot so i threatened him sayin that some day soon i wuz gunna get him(which i'm still debating how when where and IF i should do it). so i started this thread to answer this question....

should i do it?

what should i do?

how should i go about doing it?

:o krook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ask yourself this

Are you willing to die for this girl?

If it sounds as messed up as it probably is (stabings, harassment psychos etc.)

then there's a pretty good chance that Angry Dad will kick your ass if he thinks you are trying to keep him away. (or worse)

If you honestly believe that you love this girl... move out of state with her.

Go someplace where you two both want to be and just start new.

That's the best thing to do that wont result in you getting beaten.

i am VERY much in love with this girl we have talked numerous times about spending the rest of our lives together. and yea in a couple years i will be able to move out of state with her. her dad is a pussy/fag/cocksucker/any other offensive name u bring to mind and i would easily be able to kick his ass so that's not a problem. her dadis not worried about being sepparated from the girls. he said that he would've killed them by now if they still lived with him (hence the reason y they live with their mom). the only one psycho in this situation is the dad.

thanx for trying tho kilo

Guest WebsterUno

You shouldnt dip in the Kool-Aide

when you dont know the flavor!

But, men, shouldnt beat on women.

So, if you love the girl, protect her.

Sounds like pops does need a lil

refreshing, or a nice chin check.

Be careful, you dont want pops

to turn around and stab you!

Think before you act!

yeah think about consequences.

but id get a group of people and wear masks and beat his ass and rob him or something.

or do something really embarrassing or hurtful to his reputation like letting everyone in your town know how much of a family beating fuck he really is...

and call the cops on him every time he calls and threatens her. Dealing with cops is the worst, and where i live a threat can be considered assault so next time he calls up like the little dick bastard he is, send johnny law over as natures way of saying hi.

Originally posted by Krook

ok i've been seeing this girl for about 5 months now and her dad use to beat her and her sister so now they're living with their mom. who is currently on house arrest for stabbing the dad 5 times in the stomach(self defense). her dad calls and harrasses them a lot so i threatened him sayin that some day soon i wuz gunna get him(which i'm still debating how when where and IF i should do it). so i started this thread to answer this question....

should i do it?

what should i do?

I don't have a lot of time here to type this shit out or respond so I'll simply say this. I work with many people who have been abused, it's my job. Beating the fuck out of this asshole might make you feel better, but it won't change the fact that he's an asshole. Second, it might make him angrier and he'll take it out on his family. Third, even though many abused people hate their abuser, it's more difficutl when it is a family member. It is possible that your girl has unexpressed or unresolved feelings towards her father and you might fuck it up for yourself by stepping in. For example, she might have love for him as the person who gave her life but she could otherwise hate him for his shitty behavior. The best thing you can do for an abused person is be supportive of them. An believe me, I'm not trying to downplay the anger and outrage of the situation, I do this for a living and even I have the feeling of wanting to beat some ass sometimes. Hope that helps. Peace.

thanks for the help on this i guess i'll just be supportive and let shit take it course i have talked to her about it and i realized that she wont really ever see here dad ne more(other than in court) so all is good other than the mental abuse but she's a strong woman and she will make it through...

i guess this thread should juss die off now but if ne one else has problems post em here?

:king:

Guest KING OF HELL

the only thing you really need to do is be there for your girl and her sister. thats it. i have experience in this matter.nore than i need. just be there for her, and her sister. if something happens with the dad, then be the man and call the cops. any revenge will make his case look better.

your rite i mean what's it gunna help if i beat his ass and shit. yea i will feel better about myself but that's it it could ruin my relationship with this girl. i do talk to her and her sister about it a lot and give them as much support as i can and it's hard to let shit go with her dad he's such an asshole i would juss love to hurt him but that wouldn't help anything.

thanx KING OF HELL:D

just to reiterate, for the sake of listening to myself talk...

beating him down out of the blue will solve nothing. just be there for them. if you are much bigger than dude, and its completely obviously he'd catch an ass whooping, you can be a little more assertive as far as expressing your will to 'protect' them. if you're not a big menacing guy though, making any comments that sound like threats could just make things worse. people bully girls cause they feel weak, threatening him will just incrase his need to show dominance, thus continuing the whole thing.

yeah, so thanks for listening to me repeat everything other people said.

This is what you gotta do..

Start hanging out with him..acting like him - talking shit on women - and get shit faced drunk with him...

Heres the trick - you dont get drunk...maybe just a beer or 2 for that stamina it has to offer and when the timing is right ... Lay that fucker out to the point where he wont remember anything but intense pain and the hospitalization..

Use fake names, places of residency ect... Fool this guy into thinking you beat on women too..then get your sweet revenge. Ask your chick about the best way to befriend him - hes probably and alkie right? Thats your open window, right there..

People who are stumbling drunk are so vulnerable..he wont remember anything and if he trys to tell anyone about you - all the info should be false..If you play your cards right.

Thats how I would go about atleast..Id never tell the girl I did either. ITs your bussiness not hers.

Goodluck and stick your guns.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Krook

should i do it?

what should i do?

he might kill you

Guest willy.wonka

you should get all your boys and go beat him down, mobb his ass.then who will he have to blame? just say he was talkin shit and started punchin on you and your boys.

does he know what you look like?

Archived