chiggers

Guest rob deer

Guest rob deer

ok so how do I avoid these these evil things.

my ass, the back of my legs, my left nut, all the way around the belt line, my ankles where my socks were, it all itches worse than all hell and it's all cause I paint fr8s.

this is the second time this year and I was wearing bug repellant too.

WHY ME!!!???

honestly though if there's some place in north america that dosen't have these things I"m moving there.

any remedies past calamine lotion are also a big help

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rob deer
Originally posted by crave

clear nailpolish works well for killin those nasty fucks. just put a light layer where you've been bitten. after a few hours it won't itch quite so bad.

wow. thanks. my butt cheeks thank you.

clear nailpolish works well for killin those nasty fucks. just put a light layer where you've been bitten. after a few hours it won't itch quite so bad.

Ohhh shit. How'd you know that trick? That's old school. You do that and if suffocates them. They breeve through your skin. :evil:

Originally posted by Hank Parker

Ohhh shit. How'd you know that trick? That's old school. You do that and if suffocates them. They breeve through your skin. :evil:

my pop was an infantry officer when i was younger. he used to come home and have chigger bites all over. i helped him put the nailpolish on.

Guest rob deer

my pop was an infantry officer when i was younger. he used to come home and have chigger bites all over. i helped him put the nailpolish on.

dude, if you're dad got them where I got them "all over" and you helped him...I know know why you're a graffiti lover.

homo undertones thread here I come.

Originally posted by rob deer

dude, if you're dad got them where I got them "all over" and you helped him...I know know why you're a graffiti lover.

homo undertones thread here I come.

haha, i wasn't quite like that. he got all the 'sensitive areas' i just helped with the bites on his back.

why would that make me a graffit lover?

They're these really annoying tiny assed bugs that you cant really see on you. You have to look real good to see em'. They crawl around on you and itch like hell. You can find them in really tall grass and weeds and shit.

They have them all over. I've seen them in california too. In some ivy. Kinda like ticks...but don't carry diseases. Ticks just suck period.

How about we start a leach thread? I had some leaches on me the other week. One was inbetween my toes. They don't hurt, but they're a big freak out when you see them on you.

Guest rob deer

haha, i wasn't quite like that. he got all the 'sensitive areas' i just bite on his back.

why would that make me a graffit lover?

sounds like deviant behavior to me.

when it comes to leaches MCA said it best.

Guest rob deer

right now I'm picturing a vine growing out of your ass spiriling towards the heavens like a maplethorpe foto. good luck with everything.

Originally posted by Hank Parker

thats hahaha, but there is this shit we have in the pharmacy called chiggerrid, does the same thing, cheaper i think though

Guest rob deer

WHY ME!!!???

ODS-1 Hve u not heard of bugspray. Duou iausfio ?

fucka chigger

yah i had these annoying little fuckers all over the back of my legs, ankles, arms, nutsack, it spread into poison ivy all at the same time, what i found best to get rid of chiggers is take a warm bath in baking soda, wash the infected areas with a wash cloth full of baking soda use it like youd use soap scrub the fuck out these litl bastards. baking soda did tha job fa me.

out here getting chiggers are almost routine if your gonna paint a nice fr8 spot ....especially at night when u dont know what the fuck your stepping into.:D

ok so how do I avoid these these evil things.

my ass, the back of my legs, my left nut, all the way around the belt line, my ankles where my socks were, it all itches worse than all hell and it's all cause I paint fr8s.

WHY ME!!!???

honestly though if there's some place in north america that dosen't have these things I"m moving there.

any remedies past calamine lotion are also a big help

Try cortizone spray. Stings like a bitch at first but it works.

Another thing. Fill up a tub full of water. Take a few salt baths everyday. Until they go away of course. For the salt bath Just fill up the tub and Dump a whole thing of salt in. You have to soak for a while thiough.

And of course don't use just a salt shaker use one of those bigass carboard cylinders of salt eh./ ajsfhjsadfhjsdfhksdhfjkashfukashfjasdhfjhdufhsdufhasdufhsadufhasdufhasudifhsuidfhlaiusdka;sdfjacousdb vid cuasywv4 tHAT JUST DROVE MY COMPUTE WUH ABSOLUTELY NUTS AND MWE IN NOT FUNY! INKNPW I KNOW!

Archived