chicks who dont stop talking about their ex bf's

Guest drunken phil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know this guy that always talks about his ex. he says 'i fuckin hate that slut bitch! i spent so much money on her. my truck could look so good right now if it werent for that bitch!".... it never stops...argh

also when 'chicks' dont stop talking about their boyfriends. how sweet they are ..how they miss them...

i think i'm just bitter. ... :( ...:mad:

Originally posted by Grandola

this one time i asked a girl for her number and she tells me:

922- you wish you knew

ha... i laughed in her face... and she rolled her eyes and walked away. it was funny,

Oh god, that girl is lame. Sorry it had to go down like that =(

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by dELiSs

cancel my subscription cuz im sick of your issues

Originally posted by Grandola

922- you wish you knew

lines a la ricki lake

(oh no he di'int!!)

Guest fr8lover

i feel this thread. this girl ive been hanging out with lately talks about her ex "chip" like every time im around her. super annoying. and his name is chip. jesus.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

in-n-out playa.

game can smell game playah!

seriously,

Guys --- Never ever mention you ex. If you trash talk them, the girls will think that you'll do that about them once they're gone. If you dont trash them, they assume that you still have a thing for the ex.

just dont ever bring it up.

If the new girl brings it up, just play it off like Oh.. We just wern't good for each other, but we fine if we bump into each other.

a little off subject but one time my friend was talking to some girl and i asked my friend a question. the other girl says "this is an A and B conversation, so C(see)...your way out of it"...how clever huh..pshh

i was like...umm "oKAY bitch. i'll just 'CCCCC' yah later... har har dumb cunt"..that was done really sarcastically...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Guys --- Never ever mention you ex. If you trash talk them, the girls will think that you'll do that about them once they're gone. If you dont trash them, they assume that you still have a thing for the ex.

just dont ever bring it up.

If the new girl brings it up, just play it off like Oh.. We just wern't good for each other, but we fine if we bump into each other.

case closed.

Archived