Chicks smoking yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Frate_Raper

Nothings worse then seeing a good looking lady with a smoke in her yapper........why don't you just walk around screaming swear words in between burping the abc's and changing your tampon you sick bitch!

I hate seeing youngsters smoking too, I was one I did 6 years on the cigs.....I WAS A RETARD! My grandpa died 2 years ago from somking and my grandma is dying as we speak.It's stupid live long and live clean kids fuck smoking!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dislike smoking from males/females. But it looks bad and i s not cute when girls do it especially. Not that they are trying to look cute by smoking. It's just not ladylike. Blah. disgusting. I know a lot of smokers. A couple quit because I told them about how my dad got cancer from it. yeah..safld;;jlasd yeah pirates.

i agree, i think its so disgusting when i see a girl smoke. yuk! id never go for em, i dont smoke ethier so it would appeal to me.

girls who are like total pot heads totally grosses me out. like ones that will do anything for weed and sit around and are like dude im so wasted. i mean smoke a joint casually and its cool, but dont make a big deal. but total pot head girls are gross.

my best friend is smoker..pack a day..

Also heavy bong smoker..His lungs sound like shit - Really shitty.

Another friend of mine who smokes 2 packs a day.. He doesnt care about dying..he figures that those last years will all be crappy anyway.

Ive been tobacco smoke free for 13 months now and my lungs still arent the same.

What about the bitches who drink keg beer and chain smoke - imagine kissing that - an ashtray dipped in keg beer..YUM

oh fuck you all

that just means more sexy smoker bitches for me

but dont get me wrong here...

if youre an ugly girl and youre smoking it just makes you look worse

but seeing an extremly hot girl smoking is sexy as fuckizzle

even pretty hot girls look good smoking

i smoke so why cant she

I'm a smoker, and i hate it....5 years now, You know whats worse? You know whats fucking worse??? When you DONT have the money for them and your in that time of need when a nice soothing cigarette would just make your day.

:o

i grew up around and was raised by chainsmokers....i have multiple breathing problems at times.....i dont really care when i see anyone smoking...but it does get to me when people i know smoke....i sometimes feel like smackin em....but if i did..they ld only hate me for it and keep on puffin.....

this is the problem

i used to think that , but ive been alcoholic latley

and somehow just kept getting offered them , then was asking for them

and iwanna stop before i start , coz i dont smoke in the week only

went i get smashed with mates , but i used to be all

yo poeple smoking is wak and looks gay , then i got the view from the

otherside , the smokey hazey side , but i dont wanna get into them

coz that would be mad wak .

uhhh i think i got a little off topic

oh well....

:confused:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Girls who smoke cigarrettes: Bad

Girls who smoke too much pot: Bad

Girls who get stumbly slurry obnoxious drunk: Bad

Girls who smoke cigars: GOOD

Girls who drink beer: GOOD

i hate it when guys smoke, it's just gross. i used to ask my ex to brush his teeth after he smoked. i'm trying to get the current one to slow down on the herb.

i also don't think that female who smoke (anything) look nice either. some of my girlfriends, are weed addicts and drink crazy amounts of alcohol and get sloppy, and i don't think that's nice looking.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Girls who smoke cigarrettes: Bad

Girls who smoke too much pot: Bad

Girls who get stumbly slurry obnoxious drunk: Bad

Girls who smoke cigars: GOOD

Girls who drink beer: GOOD

i love girls who smoke too much pot, as long as they dont smoke too much of mine.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahaha, tease, I have to give it up to you, your level of humor has increased a few notches. Lately you've actually been saying funny things. Don't let it get to your head though... too late, it probably already did.

Anyways... I don't like stoner people period, and I find stoner girls to be especially annoying. I like girls that smoke cigars cause it's a common interest, and it seems to give off a look of confidence and sophistication. I'm not worried about the breath cause I'll probably have some rank one myself after a good stoogie, heh. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived