Chicken wings and beer

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I LIKE HOW WHITES ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF BLACKS FOR LIKING CHICKEN WINGS BUT EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND THERE'S WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND HOTWINGS. LET'S FACE IT FRIED CHICKEN IS ENJOYED BY PEOPLE OF ALL RACES NOT JUST BLACKS. BUT I GUESS IT'S ONLY FUNNY WHEN BLACKS EAT FRIED CHICKEN.

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 09:08 AM

I LIKE HOW WHITES ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF BLACKS FOR LIKING CHICKEN WINGS BUT EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND THERE'S WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EATING FRIED CHICKEN AND HOTWINGS. LET'S FACE IT FRIED CHICKEN IS ENJOYED BY PEOPLE OF ALL RACES NOT JUST BLACKS. BUT I GUESS IT'S ONLY FUNNY WHEN BLACKS EAT FRIED CHICKEN.

only the coloreds eat chicken and watermelon

look at dumy, that nappy haired negro ate all my watermelon and stole a bucket of kfc that was for EVERYONE, and then his wide nosed having started breathing up all my air

he started going through my cabinets and started eating purple kool aid straight out of the packet, then he demanded to know where my baking soda was, at that moment i knew of only one thing this black wanted:

crack.

he started asking me for my appliances, asking to borrow them, and that hed bring them back

NO DUMY

you need help, i can get you off that rock

i as your racial superior have the means to help you from this

dumy responded with:

"ill suck yo dick man... i just need a rock man... please... i... ill suck it..."

which is when he got into the fetal position and started rocking back and forth

dumy that crazy african, what will he do next?

in texas ..dallas area theres this wing place called wing stop

the best

i did 11 months locked down in dallas

first thing i ate when i got out ......fuckin wing stop

one time i was locked up in s.f. at ol 850 byrant

i was on the seventh floor overflow ...anyway this dep brought this garbage bag full of wings to our tank they where going throw out

from the officers dining hall .ummmm good eating that nite

Originally posted by sect ebc@Mar 19 2006, 10:44 AM

one time i was locked up in s.f. at ol 850 byrant

i was on the seventh floor overflow ...anyway this dep brought this garbage bag full of wings to our tank they where going throw out

from the officers dining hall .ummmm good eating that nite

ahhh the comforts of f pod

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 19 2006, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 19 2006, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 09:08 AM

only the coloreds eat chicken and watermelon

look at dumy, that nappy haired negro ate all my watermelon and stole a bucket of kfc that was for EVERYONE, and then his wide nosed having started breathing up all my air

he started going through my cabinets and started eating purple kool aid straight out of the packet, then he demanded to know where my baking soda was, at that moment i knew of only one thing this black wanted:

crack.

he started asking me for my appliances, asking to borrow them, and that hed bring them back

NO DUMY

you need help, i can get you off that rock

i as your racial superior have the means to help you from this

dumy responded with:

"ill suck yo dick man... i just need a rock man... please... i... ill suck it..."

which is when he got into the fetal position and started rocking back and forth

dumy that crazy african, what will he do next?

[/b]

Funniest shit in some time... I love chicken and watermelon (with rock salt) and red kool-aid. And I am perhaps the whitest person this side of Tuscolusa. So in sum, we white people love our chicken watermelon, kool-aid and especially beer.

(And I hear I don't care about black people... but I'm pretty sure it's not true...)

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 12:08 PM

Dude tries deperately hard to make everything racial....when me and my negroid friends are enjoying fried chicken together I do enjoy mocking them though, it's gives me a case of the giggles

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 19 2006, 12:08 PM

Yeah, but black people still make the best fried chicken.

-fuse.