Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

chicken n beer (dat new luda)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by slightly, Oct 14, 2003.

1. slightly

slightly Member

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.defjam.com/ludacris/downloads/wallpapers/ludacris4_640.jpg'>

"we aint got nothin to wurry bout, whoop ass!, let securrity cuurry em out..."

shits hot, worth the ten bucks, makes you look, feel smell like a million bucks.

I recommend and dedicate number five to hesh and seeking, Im pretty sure he had those two in mind when laying the beat out for that. holler dude..

-slightly thug

2. slightly

slightly Member

everyone in channel zero is sleepin on this shit, how sad...

3. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i bought the cd last week, but for 20$ :(

it's a good cd tho.

hotness.

4. destroya

destroya Senior Member

ludacris will beat you down with a prosthetic limb.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

yall sleepin on that new Brutha Lynch Hung.

shits fire!

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i read a article in the past few days about some man coming home and finding his son, who had a prosthetic leg, and another guy there trying to sell his son heroin.... and he beat the guy w/ his son's fake leg... hahaha.

7. WISE

WISE Member

who let these hoes in my room?

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

fucking michiganders - don't play:

Drug dealer attacked with wooden leg
    From AP
    October 11, 2003
    A man has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of aggravated assault after police said he beat a suspected heroin dealer with a spare wooden prosthetic leg that belonged to his son.

Kevin Miele had been charged with felony assault in the August 19 beating. A judge Thursday sentenced the 45-year-old to three days in jail and nine months probation, and ordered him to complete a course in anger management.

Miele said he encountered the man trying to persuade his adult son to buy heroin at his home in Mount Pleasant, The Saginaw News reported.

"I didn't want my son falling into the same pit," Miele said. "The guy didn't deserve the ... whipping he got, but he got it anyway. I'm lucky I didn't kill him."

Kevin Miele punched the suspect, then clubbed him repeatedly with his son's prosthetic leg, police said.

He also used the appendage to smash out the windshield on the suspected dealer's vehicle.

"There's never an excuse or justification for beating somebody up," court-appointed defense lawyer William Shirley said.

"If there ever was one, Mr. Miele has the best one I ever heard. Here's a guy in his living room attempting to sell heroin."

The wooden leg was an older model Miele's son said he keeps for swimming.

AP

http://theaustralian.news.com.au/common/st...5E29677,00.html

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

thanks! this album is the fucking jump. no doubt.

my story about almost fighting some aussie/english dude happened outside of tower on broadway where my man just copped this album. funny.

also, my boy accidentally bought the edited version, so we had to go back. pussy ass bitch

10. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

thanks! this album is the fucking jump. no doubt.

my story about almost fighting some aussie/english dude happened outside of tower on broadway where my man just copped this album. funny.

also, my boy accidentally bought the edited version, so we had to go back. pussy ass bitch

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I didnt use to care for luda...until i took a closer look at some of his songs...shit is actually decent...music can get you in a good mood too.

12. slightly

slightly Member

I also think that the fact that they had to put the word ROOT above the beer on the bottles pictures is complete;y lame considering they wrapped the outside with different artwork anyways....

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

14. king kong

king kong Banned

15. MotherEffer

MotherEffer Junior Member

haven't heard the album, but i do eat alot of chicken and drink quite a bit of beer.:cool: