Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHICKEN BONE!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Aug 18, 2002.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

[​IMG]

THIS IS ME SMOKED OUT WITH MY NIGGA RUPERT HOLDIN IT DOWN IN PARIS WHUT WHUT!!!! RESPECT TO ALL MY HOT BOY$ HOLDIN IT DOWN ON STREET LEVEL! A FAT DOG EATS ITS ASS OUT AND LIKE SNIFFS YOUR HAND AND SHIT BUT A HUNGRY ONE BARKS AND SHIT AND LOOKS MAD FIERCE LIKE TWENTY-4 SEVEN WORD UP THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!

STRAIGHT!

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

FIST!

I got FIST, I win, you lose.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

its the chicken bone in this motha fucka!

4. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

AMONG THE NONSENSICAL ONSLAUGHT OF JEALOUS HATE POSTS FLOODING OUR FINE WRITERS FORUM I MAKE A SMALL CONTRIBUTION TO THE SNALL MASS OF INTELLIGENT, PROFOUND, UNIQUE, AND HAPPY POST. THAT IS ALL

HAVE A NICE DAY

5. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I thought this was another PG topic try not to post thread topics in caps for a while. It is only beccause if you dont know the puregrafiti losers got on here and fucked up 4 pages worth of topics. You look very drunk if that is you though........

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

that guy on the side looks rather stoned and unamused. he's just playing like he's having a good time.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

chicken bone?
    chicken bone!

8. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

E S E

YO IM HOLDIN IT DOWN IN THIS JUNGLE, SHIT IS HOT (LITERALLY).

LETS HOP BOXCARS TOGETHER WHEN IM LIKE 50 AND TALK ABOUT STYLE WARS BUAHAHAHAHA!

9. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

NO FOR SERIOUS, WE CAN GAZE AT EACHOTHER, SHARING A QUAINT BOTTLE OF 40 OE, THE WIND BLOWING IN OUR HAIR, THE SUBTLE SCENT OF HAY WAFTING THROUGH THE GALE. WE HOLD EACHOTHER CLOSER, AND THE ROAD STRETCHES ONWARDS...

SIGH..

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

http://www.jazzphotos.com/monk.jpg'>

JOY!

:)

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

where are you a fucking bowling alley?

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

dude no one reads my threads.

i feel neglected

15. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

my threads always die in a matter of minutes. and hey, you got a sick makros post in yours.