Chick at house...must fuck....

BURZUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

yeah...exactly.

"i am fucking kewl man. there is a girl here and i have a penis. my life has no depth. i am sew kewlzzz"

you make fun of people on the internet. looks like your life has no depth either. i agree, him making a thread is pretty immature, but you making fun of him for it is even worse. pot calling the kettle black.

Re: Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you make fun of people on the internet. looks like your life has no depth either. i agree, him making a thread is pretty immature, but you making fun of him for it is even worse. pot calling the kettle black.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: mmm...maybe if it took me a long time to type it, i would agree with you...but this is a few simple sentences. i'm sorry, but your attempt at making me feel like i am dummy face 2006 has failed. go look at some pictures of cars with mindless bikini girls standing in front of them as you touch your little dinky there. weeeee. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest ModelCitizen

Fuck the hating, this thread is funny. And just because you feel the need to type stupid shit on the internet doesn't mean you lack depth (except in my case; I really don't have any depth), it just means you enjoy typing stupid shit on the internet, which presents itself as a surface quality generally unrepresentative of the potentially deep-reaching complexities of one's overall character, if I may say so.

Guest 87centHitMan

I hope he's fucking her right now for his sake because obviously he's not around...DO IT TO HER MAN!

Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

yeah...exactly.

"i am fucking kewl man. there is a girl here and i have a penis. my life has no depth. i am sew kewlzzz"

so your life has a lot of depth does it, posting useless random photos which have nothing to do with anything and not tiring of the novelty for over a year..pffft please man you just contradicted yourself beyond beleif!:rolleyes:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

a year? try two. still though, i dont understand why you kids care if someone elses life has any depth. its not your problem.

Archived