Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chicago?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Mar 24, 2006.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

I'm goin out to Chicago tonight for the weekend. So what should I do while i'm there? (clubs, food joints, etc.)

2. Wire

Wire New Jack

Daaaaaaa Bulls.

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

set some fires so i can have something fun to watch on the news

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'm headed to Chicago in May...so yeah...all you Chicago peeps...drop some info.

Someone was telling me about some dive bar called Billy Goat. Said its a must. I'll probably only have nights open when I'm there...so lets hear some bar, club and food ish.

5. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

definalty stop by Wiener's Circle when your plastered at 2 a.m

2622 N. Clark St.

6. <!--QuoteBegin-Flavicon
    @Mar 24 2006, 02:31 PM
    Wiener's Circle
    [post=4413178]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

These sound pretty homo.

7. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

man..cant even hit a chick up on myspace!

but yo. for really real. holla.

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

9. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

nah, bojangler.

dont let me see you walkin around on the northside bo, or i'll jump ya for your lunchmoney..

10. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

I'm going to be up in chi town in a week or so for my spring break. I'm thinking about transferring colleges as well and going to columbia art college. so i could end up living there. so how is inner city living in chicago? skate parks close by? i got family in Naperville and they seem to like the suburbs. but I'm not looking into that. so what's up?

11. What to do in Chi-town.....bootleging, rackettering, firing up the old tommy gun. You name it.

12. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

-Columbia ain't all that

-Wilson skate park, really good public concrete park right down town. Quite a few others in the surounding burbs as well. Burnum park is downtown too, but kinda wak.

Inner city living- if you're not a moron, you should be all right

Fuck Naperville

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Naperville?..somebody's paid

14. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

-Columbia ain't all that

-Wilson skate park, really good public concrete park right down town. Quite a few others in the surounding burbs as well. Burnum park is downtown too, but kinda wak.

Inner city living- if you're not a moron, you should be all right

Fuck Naperville
    [post=4413320]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

dayum Flavicon i feel it.
    yeah im going to the open house at columbia april 1st to see if its worth the money.
    i would really like to live up there though. i been going up there every year for about 5years or so and staying for weeks at a time so i kno a little bit about it. but i just wanted to hear from some first handers.
    good lookin on the info.