Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHICAGO REPRESENT!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by HektykWorld, Jun 15, 2006.

1. HektykWorld

HektykWorld New Jack

Lookin for any1 in Chicago 2 rep their crew. Me and my friends just started a crew on the south side, goes by the name BoD. We wanna see what we gotta compete with. Post ur crew name and sum pics. We ain't out for war, just sum friendly competition.
    Chicago Luv

2. random name

random name Junior Member

3. HektykWorld

HektykWorld New Jack

4. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

CMW would be more than glad to crush u im sure lol jk them kids are tearin up chicago reputation for sure. im a big fan of theyre werk.

5. (...ZAC...ONE...THREE...)

(...ZAC...ONE...THREE...) Member

6. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Yeah d00d awesome,

i rep the Kultured Kids Klub, wanna get down??

7. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

UR CREW BOD.... AS IN BETTER OFF DEAD.....

8. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

9. i wanna be dowwwwnnn.

not to be a total penis however the thread title is chicago represnet. not represent your crew. there is another thread<ghey> in chan O. frankly if u wish to compete, u may wish to start off in your bathroom stall and proceed to hit up trash bins in the alleys. u wil the graduate to picking up a can and be scared shitless for all of the 20 seconds it will take you to do a paint tag. move on u might enjoy doing a fill in in like 30 minutes. some choose to skip all the dirty work and start doing "pieces" from day one officially becoming a legal beagle.

im being very serious. 12oz isnt the place to compete...its a place to show what u have done.
    so please show us a sample of your work so that it may be properly categorized

10. HektykWorld

HektykWorld New Jack

this wasn't me tryin 2 say we can take on evrybody, or sum attempt 2 be "down"...i know we are new, i know were nuthin right now... i just wanted 2 see sum of the work of other crews in chicago... instead of the usual stuf i see eveyrday near my house, chicago is a big city so i cant see evrything... i plan on putting up sum pics once me friends send me evrything, until then i was askin 2 see pics of the work other chicago crews have done, thats all... no need 2 flip out

11. i wasnt flipping out however the search button really does work. go to brickslayer. that is where all the grafiti related flix go... there isa thread in there called the new chi town thread... if you do not see what you like in there. go out catch flix ride the line and share it with everyone in there.... please

thank you. that is all from my part

12. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

You have learned a valuable lesson.

Show any sign of weakness, and you'll be eaten alive.

13. HektykWorld

HektykWorld New Jack

well my fault on this one guyz... guess i picked the wrong spot

14. Klip

Klip Junior Member

Yeah you did kid, you fucked up big time!!! Aint fucking with us nigga! Nah i'm just kidding, but seriously though man we have a chi-town thread and we got a lot of crew flix in there, the old one was closed so were trying to get this new one started, just throw your pics in there and wait to see some more. Laterzzzzzzz

Edited because I couldnt spell for shit.