Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHICAGO HEADS ONLY....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jazz technic, May 21, 2002.

1. jazz technic

jazz technic Member

JUST CURIOUS...HAS ANYONE EVER PURCHASED A TAPE FROM THIG? IF SO WHAT WAS ON IT? ONE I GOT JUST HAD SOME GUY BURPING OVER A BEAT AND INFINITO RHYMING FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS...WHAT UP WIT DAT?

2. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ahhahahhaha i dont live in chicago..but you got played...thig rocks [​IMG]

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

my friend defy is from chicago...HI DEFY!

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hahahahahahaha...hi defy! hi!

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

haha mapo mask hahah

6. the_snake

the_snake Banned

thig is the hot shit

and for those of you who dont know him tell him you..write graff and he'll tell you he's got 2 bucks on a dime of schwag..dudes loco..
    he chills in wicker park and bombs cabs in motion with griffin..he's an old school b boy who's like a 30 year old african brother who is just down as hell..if ya dont know..check him out...and help him buy a sack....buy one of his original pieces of art work...a thig recording over a backstreet boy promo...peace...
    WHY EVEN TRY??

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i know somebody in chicago...chi town<what a stupid nickname..

8. Robocop

Robocop Banned

haha thig is the man, im boys with him... ill get you a good tape.

hahahahaha

hi bojangles.. HI!!!

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i heard a tape by some cats calle dthe rotten apples or something.. they kinda sucked... all they did was rap about how little they knew about hiphop... and they all sounded the same...

10. Robocop

Robocop Banned

11. the_snake

the_snake Banned

no it was, funny as hell, i was in front of boaderline , last friday night chillen with mikey mills, soke (eas), and polak , and thig walked up and was like who's got gear...we were all like "all of us ", and he was like "word, watch this"
    when the light turned red and the taxi's were stopped, he ran up to like three cabs in a row and hit all of them up..there were two fatboys chillen in flash taco's eating some shit, and they were just pretending like they didn't see it..it was so pimp...
    u had to have been there..
    well whatevs...
    peace outski!!!

12. platapie

platapie Guest

13. whoami

whoami Guest

oh shit haha, damn man, Wish I could chill with you..

14. wutangbanger

wutangbanger Member

i get up in the burbs tho straight up but any body see that mayor daley on news saying u get arrested and sewed for how much damage u do that sucks fuck that shit..

15. platapie

platapie Guest

fuck them. just paint