chest hair plucking

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

speaking of waxing i give getting a brazilian serious thought about once every other week, but then i get scurred caue i think it will hurt worse than anything in the world and dont do it. butthole hair is so ill.

i was thinking about getting my asshole waxed for awhile

but i read a post on craigslist about some guy that did that.. he said he lost all the friction, so his cheeks rubbed together all day and he couldnt really sit for like 6 weeks... and it made holding shits in harder.. so the dingleberries win

• 3 months later...
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by iquit@Feb 6 2005, 05:34 PM

i'm hairy like a gorilla.

Yeah no shit. I have crazy chest hair, it doesn't creep out of my shirt but its furry. My friends wife who is an esthetician wants to wax it off, but I explain that it is due to my heritage of war making barbarians in icy regions who earned that shit by survivintg the cold, the mammoths and by killing their enemies - to shave it or wax it is to pee on my family tree, plus it works well for pillow talk jokes...