Chessie System History

Con

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Con. Breed your cat. I want its kittens. I haven't had a orange tabby in god knows how long. Good old Rebar. And my dad has the Rebar #2, but he lives in Memphis. His cat's so dope. Well anyways, I saw the post before this and it was rad. You can count on me sending in my 25 cents and never seeing that shit again. Yeah I stopepd by this model railroader's house for thanksgiving and he had a sign in his lay out room reading...

"Rail buffs don't get old, they just lose track."

speaking of cats

any of you all seen a movie called Gummo. it's about a bunch of white trash people in ohio. there's really no point but a couple of the kids spend the whole time trying to kill cats to sell to this grocery store. it's a demented flick but inspiring as hell. you all should check it out. the chick from KIDS gets naked in it (the one who casper raped at the end) and if you're white, you'll laugh you'll ass off! :D

Ohh Jesus, not that movie. You're out of it. They kill cats for the local Chinese restaraunt for $10 a pop. Watch that one movie where those 3 teens kidnap that old guy they call "Fish" and take him cross country. The boy claims the Dead wrote their song cause his dad was Kaycee and he worked for BN and fucked up. I don't know, just look for it.

Archived