1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cherry got popped

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LoneStarDestroyer, Aug 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneStarDestroyer

LoneStarDestroyer New Jack

Cherry got popped

Discussion started by LoneStarDestroyer - Aug 22, 2001

Man,me and my boy got busted 2 nights ago ,I feel so alone without my backpack and my paint . Fuckin sucks ,gotta lay low i dont know what to do with myself .Cops said they'd been looking 4 me for 4 years ,im no big name (by far)jus did alot of painting in my town..jus had to get that off my chest .Where better else than to do it.I just knew some of yall could relate..texas writers gimme a holla looking forsomewhere to go and paint ...they're on my ass here

LoneStarDestroyer - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

K[O]MEGA - Replied Aug 22, 2001

good luk my cherry got popped in 95 ..teacher fucke dme over cause i used to fuk the schoOl bathroOms up..
    came out on the buliten bored..if you know who is vandalizing the school with the word pils please come to the priciple office and talk to him a reward will be given..bah bah bah fuk the goverment and the school district its alla big scam..
    i leanr more from being stoned then i ever did in schoOl..

smoke a fucking blunt..

3. DoSeR

DoSeR 12oz Senior Member

DoSeR - Replied Aug 22, 2001

hit me up lonestar im in texas 210 to be exact...my aim is: thepossejuggla

DoSeR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. cinnamon toast crunch

cinnamon toast crunch New Jack

cinnamon toast crunch - Replied Aug 22, 2001

mine got popped 2 weeks ago, but the cops never asked what we wrote or why we wrote it so im going to keep on going. But yeah they took my bag too!! and now im at college and i don't have a backpack. fuckin cops

should i change my name or keep the same one?

cinnamon toast crunch - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.