chemical weapons

rip

ok wheres that faggot that said we shouldnt attack the terrorists? i just watched a fucking video on cnn that shows seren gas testing on dogs. would u like to have that shit spread here? it was fucking disgustiong. and theres faggots on here that tells me we should leave the middle east countries alone? fuck you go die some where u pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats just propaganda....everyone knows us Americans have a soft side for furry little animals like dogs...so this is gonna get everyone mad and wanna kill people...i agree with makros...fuck people....AIDS is good, War is good, Famine is good, everything that limits and controls the human population is good..theres too god damn many of us

Guest willy.wonka

i was just thinking that...it just ills me to think that when we all die...some assholes are gonna come kreepin out of some moutain in colorado and start life over again with USA government policies...

fuck that dog!

im glad the terrorist are killing dogs!it looks great.

fuck that human!

im glad my president is sending humans to thier deaths!looks great!

Originally posted by rip

ok wheres that faggot that said we shouldnt attack the terrorists? i just watched a fucking video on cnn that shows seren gas testing on dogs. would u like to have that shit spread here? it was fucking disgustiong. and theres faggots on here that tells me we should leave the middle east countries alone? fuck you go die some where u pussy.

just a few examples of what american weapons did to the locals in Iraq

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/225000/images/_227559_child300.jpg'>

http://www.ummah.net/inewsletter/massacres/iraq/birthdeformities/gunther55.jpg'>

http://www.uruklink.net/iraqnews/image1/du-boy.jpg'>

so, by *your* arguement, they have a perfect right to want Americans dead, yes?

does anyone have any links where i can read more about this gas testing?and its not like iraq is the first place we've fucked people up...

Re: Re: chemical weapons

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

just a few examples of what american weapons did to the locals in Iraq

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/225000/images/_227559_child300.jpg'>

http://www.ummah.net/inewsletter/massacres/iraq/birthdeformities/gunther55.jpg'>

http://www.uruklink.net/iraqnews/image1/du-boy.jpg'>

so, by *your* arguement, they have a perfect right to want Americans dead, yes?

first off you know those last 2 are complete bs that we did it. and second if they wana come kill us please by all means start the war right now. all i know is that in december im going too boot camp. then in 1 year il be done with my combat control tranning and be postioning forces from the first attack on where they need togo to kick some ass.

i just totally dont like the human's existance in general...regardless of where they dwell. i honestly believe we are the worst thing that has happen to the earth...but out time will end soon enough....either nature will kill us off or we will kill us off.

or maybe we will devolve into something less powerful....ah ...or maybe we will get smarter and infect another planet. our existence is bad news.

so let us all dance in this. let us have fun with our lives and not waste it. we all die...no need to romance it all...we are all going to die...so lets have fun and make some decisions that will enable us to live as long as possible.

word to the peace

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i just totally dont like the human's existance in general...regardless of where they dwell. i honestly believe we are the worst thing that has happen to the earth...but out time will end soon enough....either nature will kill us off or we will kill us off.

or maybe we will devolve into something less powerful....ah ...or maybe we will get smarter and infect another planet. our existence is bad news.

so let us all dance in this. let us have fun with our lives and not waste it. we all die...no need to romance it all...we are all going to die...so lets have fun and make some decisions that will enable us to live as long as possible.

word to the peace

i believe that if the white and spanish settlers had gone some where else this place would be the best. but n0o0o0o0o0o they had to come over here and fuck us over.

hahah what?! all humans are greedy and have no mercy. we destroy everything and smile the whole time without even knowing what the fuck we are all doing. i want the sun to become a red giant and burn everyone and have the earth become a huge ball of lava.

no thats humans now. us indians were way better off alone till the white man introduced dieses and alchol to us. fuckin white people. j/k but seriously they should have just left us alone.

oh yeah i totally agree that natives deserve the land. i have a lot of respect for them. they are doing shit right. i want dinosaurs to come back and devour the city.

me too man or at least massive heards of buffalo. then i can go live with my ancestors instead of these snobby fucks around me. i want the old days that my elders had.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

that shit has to be fake

That "shit" is a person. I hated to see that video of the dog, I really was disgusted afterwards. Some of ya'll need to do us a big favor, and remove your heads from your asses and get some oxygen. Being desensitized to this stuff is not a good thing.

That kid up there coulda been your son.... coulda been someone's dad one day.... That kid has parents, how do you think they feel?

Originally posted by rip

no shit its fake

*but* its still more than you've produced to back your racist "let's go kill 'em, they're not human like we are" bullshit.

I don't believe it *IS* fake, however, if its is, it doesn't change the fact that depleted uranium is fucking up the locals BIG TIME, and by *your* arguement:

they *should* be fucking pissed with the US.

Jesus man, what are you like 14? You can't even stand by your own statements............................................

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

That "shit" is a person. I hated to see that video of the dog, I really was disgusted afterwards. Some of ya'll need to do us a big favor, and remove your heads from your asses and get some oxygen. Being desensitized to this stuff is not a good thing.

That kid up there coulda been your son.... coulda been someone's dad one day.... That kid has parents, how do you think they feel?

settle down there buddy. i meant no disrespect to people being hurt.

i think the picture is fake. i wasnt referfing to the "kid" as shit.

slow yo roll

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

*but* its still more than you've produced to back your racist "let's go kill 'em, they're not human like we are" bullshit.

I don't believe it *IS* fake, however, if its is, it doesn't change the fact that depleted uranium is fucking up the locals BIG TIME, and by *your* arguement:

they *should* be fucking pissed with the US.

Jesus man, what are you like 14? You can't even stand by your own statements............................................

if theyre pissed let em attack us i personally dont give a shit cuz we will kick their asses simple as that. and that picture is fake. and yes i think the modern white man fucked us indians over. we were doing fine till they came here and fucked our land up.

Archived