Chemical Weapons Plant found in Iraq!

Pistol

U.S. Finds Suspected Iraq Chemical Plant

4 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - U.S. troops have found a suspected chemical factory in Iraq (news - web sites) and officials were trying to determine late Sunday whether it was involved in making chemical weapons, U.S. officials said.

The plant is near the city of An Najaf, which U.S. troops reached Sunday on a push to Baghdad, the officials said.

President Bush (news - web sites) and other U.S. officials say ridding Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s regime of chemical and biological weapons is the main objective of the war.

Saddam's government denies it has any chemical, biological or nuclear weapons or programs to produce them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mr_president

fuck people who are against this war...

When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.

H. W. Beecher

I also think it's funny that you used the "confused" icon over and over.....

Originally posted by mr_president

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

but i thought they didnt have those things over there?

i thought we were just making that up?

hmmmmmmmm maybe i should be supporting this war....

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

fuck people who are against this war...

are you a fluffy white sheep? don't believe everything on TV, retard.

suspected shushpected.

sounds better.

There's different reports whether it was a depot or an actual manufacturing plant for chemical weapons.

Regardless I think it is rather amusing that this turns up and most of the anti war crowd say's i don't believe it, i'd like a second opinion, or let's see some pictures that can be verified by 213 outside sources. Yet when Iraq or someone say's US soldiers in cooperation with Israeli secret police and space aliens bomb and kill 2000 innocent children in a hospital hidden in the middle of the desert behind an electric fence or some other outrageous story you guys accept it no questions asked.

reminds me of 1998. . when clinton convinced us that Sudan had a chemical weapons plant... we bombed it. killed innocents. and it turned out to be a Pharmaceutical plant..that shortage of drugs that followed killed 10s of thousands.

be suspicious

Originally posted by Pistol

suspected shushpected.

sounds better.

There's different reports whether it was a depot or an actual manufacturing plant for chemical weapons.

Regardless I think it is rather amusing that this turns up and most of the anti war crowd say's i don't believe it, i'd like a second opinion, or let's see some pictures that can be verified by 213 outside sources. Yet when Iraq or someone say's US soldiers in cooperation with Israeli secret police and space aliens bomb and kill 2000 innocent children in a hospital hidden in the middle of the desert behind an electric fence or some other outrageous story you guys accept it no questions asked.

you're still not missing the point. i was just pointing out a mistake you made. it's really not that complicated, chief.

Guest BROWNer

i'm not saying its true or false yet, just take into account that

war = massive propaganda campaigns on BOTH sides, and for the US,

that usually means PR galore.

seems to me your just as quick to judge pistol. judging from

your title i'm betting you

just can't wait to prance around 12oz and be the first

to start a thread when they find something. maybe

you should don a tutu for us all when it happens. i like

my news dressed up.

I DO HOWEVER THINK THAT THE INVASION IS UNJUST. ITS NOT REALLY THE US VS. IRAQ, I THINK ITS MORE LIKE THE LEADERS OF THESE NATIONS INVOLVED IN THE USUAL SCRAMBLE FOR POWER AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PEOPLE. THIS IS A WAR OF PHILOSOPHY EXTENDING FROM THE CRUSADES. I SPECULATE THAT OUR LEADERS WANT TO TAKE OUT ISLAM COMPLETELY IN THE LONG TERM. i SPECULATE THIS WILL GO ON WITH ALL NATIONS AND RESULT IN ONE OF TWO THINGS 1. DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY OR 2. A GLOBAL TOTALITARIAN STATE

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Archived