Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chemical Weapons Plant found in Iraq!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

U.S. Finds Suspected Iraq Chemical Plant
    4 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - U.S. troops have found a suspected chemical factory in Iraq (news - web sites) and officials were trying to determine late Sunday whether it was involved in making chemical weapons, U.S. officials said.

The plant is near the city of An Najaf, which U.S. troops reached Sunday on a push to Baghdad, the officials said.

President Bush (news - web sites) and other U.S. officials say ridding Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s regime of chemical and biological weapons is the main objective of the war.

Saddam's government denies it has any chemical, biological or nuclear weapons or programs to produce them.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

....back to you Tom for the wheather.

3. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

... I wouldnt believe it if I saw it myself. NO WAR!

4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.
    H. W. Beecher

I also think it's funny that you used the "confused" icon over and over.....

5. dork

dork Member

my thouhts...

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

you say: Chemical Weapons Plant found in Iraq!
    story says: U.S. Finds *Suspected* Iraq Chemical Plant

i'm not saying its not possible, but it's stuff like this that gets twisted around and confuses people.

7. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

are you a fluffy white sheep? don't believe everything on TV, retard.

8. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

dank road trip to stab a motherfucker?

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i'll believe it when france acknowledges it.
    ;)

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

suspected shushpected.
    sounds better.

There's different reports whether it was a depot or an actual manufacturing plant for chemical weapons.

Regardless I think it is rather amusing that this turns up and most of the anti war crowd say's i don't believe it, i'd like a second opinion, or let's see some pictures that can be verified by 213 outside sources. Yet when Iraq or someone say's US soldiers in cooperation with Israeli secret police and space aliens bomb and kill 2000 innocent children in a hospital hidden in the middle of the desert behind an electric fence or some other outrageous story you guys accept it no questions asked.

11. nicio

nicio Member

reminds me of 1998. . when clinton convinced us that Sudan had a chemical weapons plant... we bombed it. killed innocents. and it turned out to be a Pharmaceutical plant..that shortage of drugs that followed killed 10s of thousands.

be suspicious

12. nicio

nicio Member

hey pistol. I have a watch for sale:rolleyes:

13. dork

dork Member

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

you're still not missing the point. i was just pointing out a mistake you made. it's really not that complicated, chief.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

no chemical weapons were found, it was just a sandstone building that was supposed to blend in with its surrounds. And they found a large cache of chemicals.

I think thats the story we're being fed.